GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gonna be a great 2013 Steve? Not for you, buddy! Bye bye Mr. Orange Boy!

Sabrina?! What's left to say except that she almost had me longing for Robin. Sigh! This chit is just foul and JT is owed better!

While I believe Ellie has loads of potential, why should we care that she's road kill? Why?

Maxie? Nevermind!

Spin and Milo? Nope! This sissy bromance is for the dogs!

LW and the chick who plays Brit have some kick ass bodies!

Tarly wub.pngwub.png Beautifulwub.pngwub.png Sexy!wub.pngwub.png Smokingwub.pngwub.png

Tomas, that hillbilly is all yours!

Forgot to mention The Clown, her trunk, Trey, Krissy and Ellen/Portia. Oh, no I didn't!

• Members

Rancid does not even begin to describe Spixie!

I'm getting a new quad vibe today. Spixie/Milo/Ellie. Does not get more putrid than that. The newbie is the most interesting in the lot?

VH, what do you think of Patty and that chick from the Geek Squad? I can't even put it into words. I'd love to know what you think.

• Members

Considering that I can't stand Minnie Mouse Storms' 'critically-acclaimed rendition' of Frisco and Felicia's firstborn, it's quite a feat that I can find a character more loathsome than her. Yet, Jar Jar Binks fits the bill to a tee and aside from the few scenes that I've seen of Ellie (who I definitely agree with those who say that she has makes him tolerable), that character has always made my ass itch. I'd like to hope that Ron proves me wrong by refraining from turn her into the female Sky, but the upcoming (and unnecessary) death of Trey shows me that he hasn't learned anything from one of his biggest flaws of his OLTL tenure (i.e.: getting rid of appealing characters to prop a shitty pairing that is only popular in his mind, a la the twin dummies, Rex and Gigi).

Isn't Milo pushing 45? Or am I confusing him for Sonny's other stooge? Either way, I can't see him socializing with that Minnie Mouse and Jar Jar, though I reserve the right to change my mind if I ever the chemistry that he may have with Ellie.

I can't weigh in much on this triangle that Emma's father is in the middle of since I've seen little of it. The only thing that I can say is that this Sabrina chick gave me Terrorsita 2.0 vibes, though I'm not sure if the bucktoothed doctor is supposed to be the Gwen of that scenario (since, again, I haven't seen much of it).

Archived