GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todd is useful right now, so he stays. Tarly was a nice 2012 surprise for me, and I'd hate to lose them before I really have them. However, too much focus is on Starr and Todd, so if they go, we will see what Cartini can do with GH. As for John? He's just a filthy boney shopping mall cop who can go!

I'm not worried Todd though.

• Members

Todd and Carly have so much chemistry. So I don't mind him staying. Starr and John like you said can go. Starr just works all my nerves. Her voice is annoying. I also don't like how Michael can't be on a single episode without her right there.

• Members

If this OLTLer departure via PP rumor were announced as fact 3 months ago, I'd have immediately said sayonara once again to this show along with Todd, his Shorty, and McBain. However, even I as a former GH watcher must admit that Cartini have sucked me into watching more of the show with the return of my AJ and Goddess Lucy, as well as the Save Robin super-storyline.

If this does turn out to be true, I will be thoroughly disappointed that Ron allowed those idiot JaSam/roided goiter stans to scare him from going full throttle with my McBam. I'm perfectly fine with my Todd leaving PC if only to escape the clutches of the wretched Slagbeast if it means that I get my T&B happy ending on-screen (since I need to see the receipts before putting any faith in a revived OLTL). Ditto for Starr leaving if it means that she leaves Eeyore in the dust to either meet up with a not-dead Trey, move back to LA to be with Langston and Markko, or reunite with not-dead Cole 2.0 and their plot point, Hope.

While I don't hate Konnie (she cracks me up), I'm with you about certain GH characters being far more useless than Todd, Starr, and McBain have ever been.

• Members

Milo : "Spinelli, girls practically throw themselves at you" Excuse me as I puke

tumblr_mciytldGq51qfpyjd.gif

Seriously as good a body he has, he needs to be coached on how to get a girl from Spinelli, PC's own life size toad?

Speaking of which, how many times are they gonna have a kid puke on Britt?

Emma wants UglyBetty to be her mother rolleyes.gif

This Olivia Psychic Connection is repetitive, and annoying as hell. Can we move on from this already?

Ellie's dress is ugly. I cant stand her and Spinelli constant breakups and makeups. You'd think they've been a couple for at least a year

Awwww, Starr recognized the road as the one where Cole and Hope died. Any chance she'll go join them?

• Members

Life sized toad :lol: that is exactly what he looks like with his baggy eyes and double chin. Ugh! Get this loser off my screen. Sad that Ellie and Maxie are fighting over him. Hope Milo saying maybe he can get Maxie and him giving Ellie a look at Sonny's Xmas is foreshadowing or something.

• Members

Are f'king kidding me?! A Komodo dragon would not fight over that fugly toad! This is why I don't care who is writing GH. It will always be a steaming pile of [!@#$%^&*].

Chithappen, "Walkind Dead reject." Horrible, but hilariously true!

Archived