HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Members

IF, and that's a really big if, this somehow gets off the ground (personally I don't think it will), I think OLTL is still a sunken ship and AMC will be the one to come back. All for the simple reason that AMC has the most readily available cast. The OLTL cast is now divided between LA & NYC, wheras the AMC cast has all pretty much remained in LA, with just the veterans being back on the East Coast.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We still have 3 of the 4. With flop new characters. Not a big difference.

Guza probably won't ever be back, unless he took a big pay cut.

I guess that would be Higley (not someone heading a daytime drama now, I just mean didn't she go fi-core with DAYS).

• Members

Isn't this exactly where they were before? Trying to screw over a union? Makes me wonder if this mention is about putting a little public pressure on the guild.

Ugh. I said I wasn't going down this rabbit hole again and I won't. I'm with MrQuartermaine. Show us that you've got something more than promises.

(But shall we start the betting on who will sign and who won't? laugh.png )

SLAP!!

• Members

Jamey is killing me LMFAO

Jamey_Giddens@Jamey_Giddens

All My Children, starring Kendra Wilkinson, Pauly Shore, Jimmie Walker and Chuy Bravo, coming to to a website near you!

"The role of Rex and Gigi are now being played by Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag." #OneLifeToLive2013

I hear Victoria Jackson wants the role of Viki Lord so bad she sent Prospect Park a prayer blanket.

Mel Gibson overheard reading for Bo Buchanan: "This could be my comeback. Did you hear it's a fuckin' SAG part?"

Senait Ashenafi after being offered the role of Dr. Angela Hubbard on the web: Honey, I'm not even that drunk!"

• Members

The Fi-Core thing should've been expected. Y&R has had a Fi-Core HW for what? Four years? And isn't Gary Tomlin at DAYS Fi-Core? So is Kay Alden. I'd love if we found out they got someone like Kay Alden to write one of these soaps. She's talented and could do a good job reinventing one of them.

Archived