GH: Valentine's Day Supercouple Marathon

• Members

I want to marry this post. I knew the couples that would be featured would be L&L and S&B (while legitmate supercouples, I've seen just about every episode with them now) and recent couples Lante, Scrubs and Jasam. What's the point? We've seen all of these recently. Zzz.

Yea, I'm not getting my hopes up with SoapNet's 50 hour marathon. It will be L&L, S&B and everything recent. Zzz. SoapNet doesn't even think Robert & Holly or even Robert & Anna were even worthy enough to be VOTED for on the supercouple poll. I highly doubt they'll get any airtime from SoapNet. mad.gif Seriously, what is it going to take to get the 3rd most popular character in GH history (Robert Scorpio) some airtime? It boggles my mind.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*Sighs hard*

Erhhmmm...LU...NACY..... (DONT KILL ME ph34r.png )

SCREW YOU!!! It was all....Damn,we got a badass over here....

I L♥ved this opening and the 03-04 one....and the 05-09 one....ph34r.png

FIGHT THE POWER!! UNITE FIRST TIME GUZA WATCHERS WHO REALIZED THERE IS A HISTORY!!!

IMHO I never completely HATED Guza,he did give certain exceptions to the show. He did go all out when in came to catastrophies,you gotta give him props. Unlike RC/FV who really don't know the meaning of go out with a bang. But that's just me....

misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l.png

• Members

Shameful.

Considering that the vintage episodes (and by vintage, I mean any episode before 2000) were a hell of a lot better than the crap that they consider to be "great soap", I'm not surprised that TIIC opted to listen to them instead of allow themselves to be shamed into doing better with the current version of the show.

• Members

Exactly. GH has a fair share of B&W kinescopes from before then--going into the early 60s I believe. The AllAbout Erica marathon years and years back had two B&W --before then on ABC's Daytime to Remember they showed a different 1970 B&W AMC kinescope, as well as a 1964 Steve and Audrey GH episode (and then jumped to 1980), so I could picture them showing that episode and maybe another one--but I wouldn't expect much else pre 1978/77

Archived