Celebrities who loved soaps

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luther Vandross even mentioned his soap love when he gave a tour of his house on Oprah. When he walked through the TV room with the plush sofas he was like, "This is where I do my All My Children'ing, my One Live to Livin'..."

• Members

Here's one from the GH coffee table book:

Norma Connolly sat next to Julie Andrews once on a plane, when she turns to her and says, "I know you! You're Aunt Ruby."

And KMC visited Fin once on the set of Blossom, and according to her, Mayim Bialik looked at her and screamed, "OH MY GOD! ROBIN! ROBIN! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" biggrin.png

• Members

The very cute little brunette girl who played Sarah on OLTL before Hayden P. played Finola's daugter on Blossom. She had an English accent for her first episode but it was such a chore to listen to her that they dropped it by episode two.

• Members

Courtney Chase. It is strange how they could never make their mind up about Sarah's haircolor, huh?

Of course, if they remembered that Maria was her and CJ's grandmother, they might have been Mexican-American kids, so you could argue that they were never truly on point there, anyway.

Back on topic:

I remember reading once that Valerie Bertinelli was a Ryan's Hope fan, and Mackenzie Phillips mentioned watching Luke & Laura on the run on GH in her book.

Archived