If You Could Own 20 Episodes Of Your Favorite Soap

• Members

Days:

20 episodes of the Susan/Julie/David storyline.

1)Susan sleeps with David

2)Susan learns she's pregnant

3)Susan marries David with Julie as the maid of honor

4)Susan and David move into their apartment

5)Susan and David tries to induce a miscarriage when she goes riding at the Martins

6) Susan and David begin to bond over the baby

7) Juiie schemes and seduces David

8) Julie is pregnant

9 - 20)Various episodes involving Dickie's Death, Susan shoots David, Susan's trial, Julie and the Martins out for blood

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

5 EPISODES of the LOVING MURDERS

(Stacey, Clay, Curtis, Jeremy, Cabot and Isabelle)

Catfight between Doreen and Maya on GENERATIONS

Episodes leading up to the catfight between Lauren and Sheila in the LAB on YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

Eden learns about Robert Barr and Quinn Armitage on SANTA BARBARA

Reva "pushing" Annie down the stairs on GUIDING LIGHT (Annie framed Reva)

• Members

I have most DAYS episodes from 1995 to present and since 1983-1994 is pretty easy to find I would like 20 episodes from 1965-1982, doesn't really matter what episodes but some I'd like to have are Alex and Marie's plane crasch, Who shot Alex and Stefano's first appearance.

• Members

ANOTHER WORLD

1. Episode 1- the death of William Matthews aftermath

2. Rachel and Alice meet Steve Frame at Walter and Lenore's wedding

3. Rachel tells Alice she is pregnant with Steve's child at the engagement party

4. 1974 special one hour episode- Steve and Alice's wedding

5. Mac lets it slip that Iris is "adopted" when Amanda is born

6. Sven terrorizes the Cory household

7. Rachel kills Janice Frame in St. Croix to save Mac's life

8. Mac learns that Matthew is not his son on the witness stand

9. Rachel's race to save a kidnapped Matthew and the ensuing car chase in San Diego

10. The double wedding of Mac and Rachel and Sandy and Blaine

11. May 4, 1984- the return of Alice Frame and the murder of David Thatcher

12. Cecile's almost wedding to Peter Love when he collapses on the yacht.

13. Sally and Catlin's wedding

14. Crystal Gayle and Gary Morris sing the AW theme song at Tops

15. Thanksgiving 1988- Mac's last toast and speech "I am greatful for the sheer munificence of life...."

16. Mac's funeral

17. Felicia's intervention

18. Ada's funeral

19. Vicky and Ryan reunited in heaven

20. The final episode- minus the stupid Carolyn the gorilla stuff that took up the first 15 minutes of the episode

• Members

I had not seen that since it aired--thanks for posting the link. One thing that always bugs me about AMC in the 90s, in hindsight, is the music which seems so over the top--and underscores everything, but at the time it didn't bug me so maybe it was typical. Still, such sharp script writing, and a smart way to deal with a pretty awful subject matter.

• Members

ANOTHER WORLD:

1) The debut episode from 1964.

2) Alice meets Steven for the first time at Lenore's wedding to Walter Curtin.

3) Rachel seduces Steve (and will wind up pregnant with Jamie).

4) At Steve's and Alice's engagement party, Rachel tells Alice that her baby is Steve's.

5) Russ is fed up with Rachel's materialistic nature and bad temper, takes her over his knees and gives her a good spanking.

6) A distraught Alice runs away to Paris.

7) Jim Matthews tells his wife Mary that their supposed grandson was actually fathered by Steven Frame. Faced with Rachel's lies and deception, Mary becomes enraged and shrieks, "I hate her! I HATE HER!"

8) Alice marries Steve for the first time (1971).

9) Mary Matthews arrives at her daughter's country house to discover Alice has had an accident (and will lose the baby she's carrying).

10) In the hospital, Steve and Alice cry over the loss of their unborn child.

11) Gerald Davis manipulates Alice into overhearing a clandestine meeting between Steve and Rachel. A devastated Alice, thinking they are once more involved, runs away again.

12) John Randolph serves Alice with her divorce papers (one of Jacquie Courtney's best scenes as Alice).

13) Steve marries Rachel.

14) In St. Croix, Alice runs into Steve and Rachel. It's not a pleasant meeting (Jacquie Courtney won a Best Actress In A Single Sequence award for this episode).

15) Living in the house that Steve had built for Alice, Rachel finds the baby bunting from Alice's miscarried child, and packs it up and mails it to her.

16) In a two-person episode, Steve and Alice meet and hash out their differences and misunderstandings.

17) Alice marries Steven again (1974).

18) With Steve in jail, Alice has a nervous breakdown; Russ and Lenore find her disoriented at home.

19) Rachel visits a fragile Alice and torments her, driving Alice to lunge at Rachel.

20) The Matthews family reacts to Mary's death.

21) Alice hears about Steven's death, and passes out.

Archived