Worst start for a couple

• Members

Warped wasn't even the half of it. Seeing that bint triumph again and again over Gwen - who this show tried to make me believe was the villain for having the audacity to hate her for pretending to be her friend while plotting to steal her fiance - hurt my soul so many times that I had to leave in order to save myself from throwing something at my TV.

Ethan was just as bad, because he was the blandest, most passive-aggressive, and unworthiest leading man that I'd ever seen in soaps (at that point). To see an accomplished woman like Gwen fight that golddigging teenybopper - not because Theresa was a trifling sack of sh!t, but because she wanted to get that worthless loser back - over him was just damn depressing.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That triangle lasted for Trassions entire run and was ultimately one of the nails to seal that feces soaked coffin shut! We were to automatically side against Gwen because...wait for it...Theresa's belief in fate? She stalked this man and eventually convinced that jackass he was in love with her. Then they had to reduce Gwen to her level so she could keep that unworthy punk! Theresa was an uneducated little bottom feeding tramp - a sick puppy, so Reilly catering to the 12 year old audience totally worked. Of course they wouldn't know that Theresa's behavior was not normal and wrong on every level.

• Members

Courtney and Nik on GH - Court couldn't get over the whole infertility and Jax/Liz thing and Nik couldn't get over Emily being raped by his lookalike so they cheated with each other

Alcazar and Carly on GH - she fell in love with him after he kidnapped her

• Members

ATWT's Luke and Noah. Luke was annoyed by Noah the first time they met and was very bitchy toward him, then, like a few episodes later, Luke (while being crabby to Noah) drops a box of video tapes, and Noah helps him pick them. And it was true lurve, yall.

Henry and Barbara. Let's not even get into that trainwreck.

• Members

Hope, Liam (or Liam), and Steffy. I hate how both girls meet a new guy and then instantly declare him their destiny. Also doesn't help when you have Brooke and Taylor bonehead a**es in the background shoving it down their throats.

That's the ONE thing about Brad Bell that irks my nerves is when he starts having these characters talk about their "destiny" after knowing each other for two weeks. Worst start for couple IMO.

Archived