DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greg Vaughan's performance in the latest episode was really well done! I thought that was the BEST acting I've seen from him ever. Bravo!

Good seeing Theo and Abe visit Lexie's grave. But, I was waiting for Abe's eyes to burst out of their sockets. LOL.

ETA: Oh and Cheap, the man whose pics got you all hot & bothered debuted as Cameron! What'd you think? laugh.png

• Members

Ugh! Sami is still sporting that ugly ass hair style

Anyone have any Lexie/Kristen clips? What was their relationship like?

tumblr_mfhvm9xvSf1rxy0aqo1_250.giftumblr_mfhvm9xvSf1rxy0aqo2_250.gif

LMAO! That was lovely. Does anyone know what their relationship was like first time Kristen was in town?

30 seconds and I already like him better than Jay Leno!

tumblr_mfjyhd8blx1qc7skwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfjyhd8blx1qc7skwo2_500.jpg

DAMN!

• Members

This writing around Bo is annoying. I hope they write him out soon or at least be able to convince PR to be recurring

Yay, Sami finally changed her ugly hairdo

Nick just called Julie, Aunt Julie. Isnt she his cousin? BTW I like her as a blonde. The hair color suits her

They really need to cast a kid to play JJ. I cant believe Jen has been back since 2010 and he hasnt stepped foot in Salem once

LOL..I love how Kristen casually dropped the bomb that she decided to get into bed with Brady. The look on EJ's face was priceless

• Members

Mommy Nicole? I just cant with her. Its amazing how she all of a sudden remembers Johnny and Sydney now that her baby is dead bc the minute she found out she was pregnant, she dropped them and didnt look back. She didnt even try to maintain a relationship with them when she left EJ when she very well could have as he didnt want to write her off

Archived