Catfish: The TV Show

Eric83

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the guy has very revealing pics on Tumblr ohmy.png

that was like the fastest any case has been solved on this show. I was wondering where they were going to go with the episode bc it seemed as if they got all of it settled by the first half.

tumblr_mpd9hy2AVR1qipmbbo1_500.jpg

I couldn't believe that Framel was getting loud after the ish he did. What a bitch

tumblr_mpdptk2FOJ1qcilxto1_500.jpg

I know I wasn't the only one that dead an eyeroll when that girl said her name.

tumblr_mpd40h4sSs1qgzd0ao2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpce1hRkEJ1qapt9zo1_500.jpg

That Josh was supercute

tumblr_mpchietfNW1qadoe5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpcdmxxwVa1qgd57oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpdu3pSAf11qg3pcdo1_500.jpg

I know that one is last week's but I just saw this again on Tumblr and bursted out laughing

Did you guys see the previews? This next person has got to be the biggest idiot yet. He not only is sending his catfish money, but also gave her his bank account information. I really cant feel sorry for him when he learns he has been played

• Members

Last night's episode was so weird and funny.

First things first Max was so funny last night. When Ramon said he gave Loyda his bank information he had that "Dude you stupid" look on his face. Then when Loyda revealed that Ramon knew her and what she looked like and he just dropped the camera. :lol: also when he went back and forth with Loyda's mom who tried to act like the situation wasn't that bad.

Ramon was a little.... slow. I think he knew Paola wasn't who she said she was and just went along for the ride bc he couldn't get anything else. He was so dumb! She told she was another person 3 Times and you believed her everytime she took ot back? What a punk!

Loyda is certifiable. Sending rings to herself and what not and now we're supposed to believe she has a new boyfriend? :rolleyes:

Archived