Catfish: The TV Show

Eric83

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I KNEW when we met the best "friend" and asked her more than two questions, that she was going to either be the catfish or know something about it. I mean, I know she thought she was helping but to carry this on for over TWO years??? Girl! That is beyond helping. That's just cruel. And I'm sure Cassie discussed writing in to the Catfish show before hand. Why not come clean before the cameras showed up? That's the one bit that makes me question the validity of this show. That anyone would allow themselves to be outed as an !@#$%^&*] friend.

And Cassie...Boo...you don't research the guy because you don't want to betray his trust? What? He's supposed to be a producer and rap artist and you don't Google him not one time? That guy was way out of your league. That's the real reason why you didn't want to find out the truth. Deep down you had to know he wasn't real.

• Members

Biting a piece of candy off an edible thong Harry put on at one of their concerts.

And if this episode was true Cassie should have DRAGGED Gladys up and down the concrete for allowing her cousin to have phone sex with her friend.... SMDH. Tony should have gotten hit too.

• Members

After she said that SHE proposed to him over the internet, I was like you stupid bitch. I cant believe people can be so dumb. She seemed like a sweet enough girl. I actually feel bad for her

"I don't want to break his trust by going behind his back and being FBI" YET, she writes up to MTV to throw his business out on TV and be FBI to find out what's what

The guy is her best friend's cousin? She's talked to him on the phone and has had phone sex with him, and never connected the two voices? He must be really good at disguising it

WOW, the best friend knew. Not only did she know about it, she made it up! I CANT. Wow, that sh-t completely blew me away. Did she not think it would come out when the Catfish crew came by and was interviewing them? I felt extra bad for her bc she was talking about how they knew each other since kindergarden and loved her. For 3 years? That's crazy

tumblr_mozfyuZYmE1qak4x0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mozfazBgvR1ql5w24o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mozf0r7LPy1qivkpqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mozesf2bFs1swtljxo1_500.png

tumblr_mozdlfOoyz1qg95r7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mozdkp4vhV1qhb5rzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mozd8ic4Pg1qg95r7o1_500.jpg

:lol:

tumblr_mozcznWk3M1qbvdjio1_500.jpg

Don't get what that stands for or means

• Members

Exactly. It was clear she had something to do with it with the way she was showcased. Very obvious, heavy handed editing there, though I understand why they introduced viewers to her first to add more shock value.

I wanted to see Cassie f-ck Gladys up in that living room. LMAO when Gladys was like "You guys are going to get her if she, like, gets me, right?!" to the crew - LOL! Even she thought she was going to get pounced. It's a real bummer she didn't.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

tumblr_mp1j13AYkw1qipmbbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mozcifOzgF1s7zknao1_500.jpg

• Members

Yeah I started to feel for him when he broke down crying about being homosexual in a very religious family especially in the South.

This was the realest episode of Catfish in a minute. Some of the others had a sense of fallacy between the victim and the Catfish. This one felt real and you could see the pain in Anthony and in Framel. I liked it. Though I am waiting on the Framel memes as well tongue.png

• Members

I kinda didn't feel bad for Anthony. I mean, I feel bad for anyone who gets lied to in such a way, but the whole idea of "Oh I know he's lying to me, but I still lub me some him no matter what...." and then the lie is revealed and "Marq" is really Fat Albert's Green Acres cousin, and suddenly it's "Oh, I can't stand all the deception!!" Bitch please, as long as Framel's body was on point, he would have arched his back and rode that lie all night long!

Archived