Eric83

Catfish: The TV Show

Chile, I didnt realize the show was back but it is and this sh-t is crazy

Just saw the Tiana/James episode. What a ghetto ratchet mess. That sh-t was so staged how MTV conveniently brought the best friend/baby mama with them.

The Falesha episode.

Max: "Do you take drugs?" LMAO. That bitch was CRAZY

This is exactly how I responded to both of these episodes. Tracey from the Jacqueline/Falesha episode scared the living sh!t out of me!

And Trez is one of the greatest Catfish characters of all time for accusing Nev and Max of being "messy."

Max, Nev's partner is seriously hot. Im really digging him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHQf-4uRXb0

Was this guy ever an actor though and on Days? I just ran into this clip and I cant figure out if this guy is him. Looks like it!

Yes, Max sure is good looking.

Rico looked cute but James? That guy was busted. Definetly not model material

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I was shocked Rico decided to stay with him. I mean wow. He turned out to be quite the letdown.

HOLY [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*] WHAT JUST HAPPENED OMG

is all i can say about that episode with the gay dude in the closet, in love with the pre-op transgender that turns out to be an actual female, but lesbian, and in love with him.

i just can not. i cant.

i honeslt have nothing else to say. wow.

laugh.png

tumblr_mh0hni0hMF1qihxp4o1_500.jpg

I saw the episode during a marathon and the guy was blah.

The promo for the reunion was the best part about that boring ass season finale. I honestly felt that Felicia didn't really care for Michael at all, and that's why she kept ducking him. Like, they talked about how she was insecure about her weight/looks, but she'd shown him real pictures, so how could that be the reason why she didn't want to meet in person?

But anyway, the reunion. It better be good!

And I hate to admit it, but I'm crushing hard on Nev.

Too bad  I missed the reunion…Nev sometimes looks good and sometimes just looks fugly….depends on the episode…LOL

The first thing they ask Nev and Max on the reunion is if they're a couple :lol:

Hahahaha….I thought that at first when I saw them…..

Just started watching this show and realized there was already a big thread about it…LOL….