GH: SOAPnet Quartermaine Thanksgiving Marathon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Labines had a thing for quirky animal sidekicks. Sigmund was the best (I never liked Todd's parrot, though it did give him someone to talk to when nobody on the show would...)

I thought Labine was let go, because they felt the show was getting too dark/serious (all these great, but heavy stories, like the AIDS one after the other).

• Members

Are you kidding!? They wrote maya out by saying she cheated on Ethan. The last time we saw her was her husband walking in on her in bed with another man when she was supposed to be taking care of her sick family.

If that's not being thrown under the bus, I don't know what is.

• Members

But what difference did it make by then? Had the actress not left they never would have written that. That she left while Ethan and Maya were so much in love sort of meant they had to slap together some quick excuse why they would split up. I guess they could have killed her, but the sick family excuse could only have worked for just so long. The character did not survive even a single episode past her affair, so there was never a time for any bus to run her over, let alone run her over for the sake of Kristina. And they never even paired Ethan with Kristina--thankfully.

Archived