Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It does seem like good casting.

I can't believe I'm kind of excited for a Disney show. I really did love BMW back in the day. I will watch even though I can't stand most Disney "kid coms" (which, considering I'm not their demographic anymore, I'm not surprised I feel like I lose brain cells watching Disney and Nick, not gaining any).

• Members

'Boy Meets World' EP on Follow-Up: Viewers Want 'This Type of Honest Show' (Q&A)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/girl-meets-world-michael-jacobs-416846

'Girl Meets World' Cast: 'Boy Meets World' Stars Have Open Invite

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/girl-meets-world-cast-boy-meets-world-stars_n_2584750.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

• Members

I know i'm in the minority (party of one! LOL) but i'm glad they are putting it on the disney channel. I think it's giving it more of a shot than if they put it on network television. Network television is so competitive nowadays, they keep crapy shows on and then when they get a resonable decent show, it's off the air in 14 weeks or maybe a full season. it's all what they think people want to watch. there is very few good things on network television at night that is good anymore. I think if they cast right and everyone has chemestry, this should could make it. Even if it goes a couple of seasons, it will be nice. (please god let Shawn Hunter show up for at least one episode!)

It's not like the old Boy Meets World days. they had a prime spot on "TGIF" (it's friday night and the moon is bright. gonna have some fun, show you how it's done, T G I F!) I remember it was Family matters, Boy Meets World, Sabrina teenage witch and the Step by Step. good fun TV shows that kids loved. Full HOuse was even apart of that era but it moved to another night when Step By Step came on. it's not like that anymore.

Archived