B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So nice seeing Kristen and Felicia again and with Thorne. We almost got to see Steph with all of her kids once last time.

With all this talk about Ridge benig 30,000 feet in the air, I kept getting a strange feeling his plane would crash but they wouldnt kill him off before Stephanie, would they? That would be cruel to do to her

Anyone else notice this? When Taylor and Katie were having a phone conversation and it was bright, sunny and daytime in Taylor's scenes, yet dark, raining and at night in Katie's scene? They are both in LA! WTF? Thats awful editing

aOtiZ.jpg?1

XlnXb.jpg?1

its on today

• Members

I'm like two weeks behind, but I jumped forward to see Kristen and Felicia's return and I felt they were very wasted. This was their chance before the party to do something and we got nothing. Both had distinct and strong relationships with Stephanie and there is footage they could've used for flashbacks. Just goes to show how unimportant they are now, which is a HUGE mistake. I'd much rather them try to develop either Kristen or Felicia instead of Donna. Brooke already has Katie, but Donna has been living on borrowed time for a long time now. With Felicia, her cancer story was a huge success and that storyline was basically Stephanie and Felicia with a dash of everybody else. I don't understand why it wasn't brought up.

Archived