TV Guide's Sexiest SoapStars

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know it is slim pickings because we are down to four soaps, but really. Dominic Zamprogna? Christel Khalil? Bwahahahaha!

Who knew James Scott could take a bad picture? And I love KeMo but sometimes, in certain pics, she looks like she needs a Hep C shot.

Honestly, the hottest guy on that list is Blake Berris. He exudes incredible magnetism.

• Members

If you mean sexy as in the usual open-mouthed you-know-what-I-can-do-with-these-lips bikini shots, then yeah Nadia Bjorlin fits that to a tee. She's kind of Hollywood-generic, though, like she belongs in lucite heels.

As for Blake Berris, he may not have the waxed chest or slack-jawed look of some of these other kids, but I think he really exudes something hot and magnetic that a lot of these other stars, for all their pouting, posing and oiled-up shots, do not have.

• Members

I have to agree about Nadia. She is sexy, but it's an overt sexy that borders on trashy when she is all done up. She absolutely belongs on this list, but she is very generic.

I think Blake Berris is very sexy in a quirky way. Much more intriguing than a cookie cutter model type.

I know I am in the minority, but I think MB is sexy and have no problem with him on the list. He is a good looking man. I think the character of Sonny just leaves a bad taste in people's mouths, so it's hard to put those feelings aside to appreciate his looks.

This list had some head scratching choices, though. Just because one is attractive doesn't mean they exude sex appeal. Pretty much everyone on daytime is good looking, but very few have the 'it' sexiness factor.

• Members

I wish GH would let him age more naturally and give up the shoe polish hair dye, but I think he is very sexy. I am not saying everyone should think that, but I think the character of Sonny over the years has turned people off to him and I understand that. Still he is a very handsome man and has some sex appeal. Much more than Steve Burton, who is also very attractive, but doesn't scream sexy to me in any way. Sexiness is all subjective, I suppose.

Archived