Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome

• Members

The SON Gremlins have struck again. I'm pretty sure this was supposed to go in the "Actors We Loved in One Role & Hated in Another" Thread.

And just what is the deal with the board's main page? My computer practically crashes every time I log onto the site.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What makes me laugh there is that Lulu had dark hair (DARK, DARK hair) as a child, but grew up to be totally blonde. Of course, given who her parents are that makes more sense, but it's still a funny observation.

(OTOH, that's similar to CJ & Sarah Roberts' hair switches...let's not go there, shall we? wink.png )

• Members

Was Sandra Ferguson the first adult Amanda on AW? And what was the SORASing situation in that case? Even though she was blonde, her bone structure strongly favored VW, particularly the cheekbones and large eyes. Good casting.

• Members

+1. Leah's SORAS meant that, as a viewer, you had to rewrite the entire Phillip/Harley/Rick storyline in your mind. Rick had now conceived Jude with Harley while married to Mel. While all soaps jumble their kids' ages and birth dates, this was the worst offender. Shaving about ten years off of Susan "Daisy" LeMay at the same time so the girls could be Frenemies just made it EVEN worse.

Archived