Y&R: Good stories told by MAB

• Members

We saw them fixing each other's ties. Anything else they never showed. There was a scene where we saw Nikki's reaction to an offscreen kiss. There was a lot of LOLGAY and a clear implication that Adam being with a man meant he was truly lowest of the low.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She did okay with the Marge storyline, but it ended with the Chipmunk disaster.

She did okay with Adam/Heather, then destroyed it with Adam turning evil and burning fetuses.

I guess I liked Amber/Daniel together, but she destroyed that as well.

But really, there are SO MANY cons to Maria that it is hard to even care for the few bright spots.

• Members

The original post asked for good stories. I've always heard that the story that brought back Phillip was HORRENDOUS. Should that really count?

And I agree, that the Marge/Kay story, originally had possibilities and had a nice love story with Murphy at it's heart but then went off the rails and I don't even want to hear the name Patty Williams at this point.

• Members

If it were up to me, it wouldn't. However, "good" is a rather subjective term. One man's brilliant is another man's mediocre.

Same, on both counts. I don't even want a ret-con at this point that explains away Patty (like, for instance, Stacey Haiduk's character not being the true Patty). Just let's pretend the crazy bitch never happened and that the last time we saw her, she had Andrea Evans' face, and the dude who used to be married to Jane Wyman was running the country.

Archived