B&B: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good analysis. I honestly feel like Im watching two different shows. The Stephanie stuff is VERY well written and captivating and then theres the other stuff. A part of me wants to beleive that Susan Flannery is plotting her exit and given input to how this stuff is playing out but then the writers need to fill up the episode with the other stories bc things arent mesing well It makes no sense for Liam to plan a romantic vacation and Steffy to go considering she found out her grandma is dying. Also seems odd that they would plan this location shoot taking Brooke away from LA with Steph dying. The pacing and timing seems off as the Steph stuff seems to exist in its own bubble

• Members

These are good points, nobody seems to be talking about Stephanie to other people. And how nice of Stephanie's BFF Taylor to not constantly worry about her,

But this is a Bell show and everyone knows that Bill Bell liked telling stories that existed in their own worlds with little interaction between every characters. I guess this is Bradley's version of doing it.

• Members

I just watched Tuesday's B&B and literally laughed my ass off at the ending! LMFAO at Bill yelling "KATIE!!" and the show cutting to a deer cautiously looking up, a bear, and a flock of birds flying in the sky laugh.pnglaugh.png Too much!

Also, there were flashbacks to Bill & Katie's wedding. When did that happen? I'm kicking myself for not remembering. The scenes were in HD.

• Members

It is very jarring and kind of random. I would have thought that Stephanie's diagnosis would be enough drama.

I also hate (apart from the thumping heartbeat) the fact that everybody is sitting around being very judgey about Katie ("What is she thinking?" -- like she showed up at some dinner party wearing something inappropriate). They're not as worried about her as they are about Will having a mother. With her heart troubles, anything could have happened to her but they are all "She's a failure as a woman."

I do love the Taylor & Katie scenes, though. Tylo plays a good psychiatrist! I have a lot of time for Taylor recently.

Archived