B&B: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The triangle is far from over. Now Hope is boo hooing that she shouldn't have given up on Liam and if not for his lie he supposedly told they would still be together. Nevermind it's all the waffling that he did with Steffy that ruined their relationship. The minute she finds out that Rick lied she'll go running right back to him and we'll be right back to square one. Both girls are stupid.

By the way, I hate what JW did to her face. She looks more plastic than ever.

• Members

Who was Eric referring to when he said to Stephanie "you're inviting them?" and she responded back, "why not, its not like Im gonna live to see them again?" (paraphrased) I was wondering if it was Nick and Jackie. I actually would like them return for Stephanie's send off

• Members

The Stephanie/Pam scenes, combined w/the Ann flashbacks today were incredible. Broke my heart sad.png Susan/Stephanie's face at the end sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Thomas' new attitude was laughable. I didn't like how rude he was to Donna & Brooke, especially Brooke. Little bitch. I thought he came across very pathetic and NOTHING like Ridge!

Caroline has been grating my nerves lately

• Members

Oh man those scenes and flashbacks with Stephanie and Brooke were heartbreaking. I am so going to miss Stephanie and her relationship with Brooke especially. Like so many of the long term female adversaries on soaps, they have come around to respecting and actually having affection for one another. I have to say so far Brad is doing SF's exit justice.

• Members

Can we please get a Stephanie/Taylor episode? They have taken the time to spotlight different Stephanie relationships with important characters in her life this week; Eric, Pam, Brooke. Well Taylor is her oldest friend. It would be a shame if we dont get an episode of her telling Taylor and reflecting on their friendship. I know its probably wishful thinking as Bell doesnt seem to hold the character in high regard but Taylor and Stephanie should be spotlighted. I bet she will just be lumped in with the rest of the characters when it comes to finding out whats going on

Archived