DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What they need to do is find a way to really stand out BEYOND the shadow of Reilly. If they go the route they did on OLTL and SuBe, it'll just be seen as a return to the DAYS of the 90s, and not a step forward. They need to forge a new identity for the show, and yes, do something radical, but I really don't want to see anything super-ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but I actually like the direction the show's gone in lately. Though, maybe after a year of absolutely nothing with MarDar, my expectations are alarmingly low? Everything's tying together and mixing into each other. The show feels like a community and every decision, every action has reverberations in another storyline. I like it right now.

• Administrator

SuBe never really had good actors (except for some of the older cast) and I thought the humour and camp were pretty good.

I just expected more of T&W and maybe hoped for something they couldn't provide anymore. Maybe writing for Susan can get their mojo back in the humour department.

• Members

I will say though they've done a great job with the cattiness between the women. I've loved all of the bitchy exchanges as of late.

I do hate though that now with Austin gone, every male not named EJ, is either related or BFF for the most part if they do interact.

• Members

I also have issues with Chad regressing to the selfish jackass he was back during the baby switch. More of that damned resetting MarDar...I mean I knew Chad had that weird dark side DiMera crap, but...ugh. Do they HAVE to make him black evil...

• Members

Frankly, I'd rather visit the dentist that see Chad on my screen in an incarnation besides the one currently on and maybe when his mother died/he thought Kate wanted to sleep with him. He is BORING and Casey is barely passable as an "okay" actor. So if he's more interesting by being evil, bring it on.

Archived