Bewitched: Which Mrs. Kravits was the best??

allmc2008

• Members

Oh, definitely the first, Alice Pearce. Even though she was a busybody, she always caused more problems for herself than anyone else, and she was just lovable. The second one, Sandra Gould, was like nails on a blackboard, just totally annoying and thoroughly unlikable.

Bewitched was a great show because of its large supporting cast, but they didn't fare well when it came to replacements. The second Darrin was just awful, the second Gladys Kravitz was awful, as was Esmerelda who was supposed to "replace" the late Marion Lorne's Aunt Clara.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• I've only seen Monday's episode. After hearing about the devil mess returning.  I haven't bothered watching the rest of the week.
    • Anybody else notice that the Friday episodes are usually ad-free? I did like the witty banter between Eric and Sloan over clam chowder vs. chicken noodle soup. They were almost like a real couple. Idk about Roman shaming Sloan though. I get, defending your close friends and family but Sloan does have a pretty good grievance too. Btw, clam chowder is disgusting  Please register in order to view this content The best scenes were Tripp/Wendy/Johnny/Chanel/Allie. Allie is a horrible person and I hope Chanel dumps her ass (I can't believe we had to deal with her in every episode this week) Maybe if she came off as more hurt and sad rather than mean and nasty, she would be more likable. But I am really liking the storyline. Chanel throwing Allie's cheating in her face was amazing. That was the best moment! And I still am loving the chemistry that Wendy has with Tripp and with Johnny. This is a great group and great storyline. It can go in so many different directions and weave in so many characters and I hope they play it for as long as they can.  Except for the devil crap, I really have been enjoying the show lately.
    • @Chris B Please register in order to view this content  
    • I agree. Re: Bill and Sheila. It has been so jarring hearing from him and her about how they met up at Il Gradino one night and walked the beach and got to know each other. Aka TELL, NOT SHOW. It would have been so much better if while Sheila was at Deacon, they had an episode where she was in disguise at the bar, oblivious, and she hears that regular bartender saying 'you here again. the usual? what's new?' All the audience see is a set of hands...at first. Sheila's head turns to the hands and then the camera pans up to reveal...DOLLAR BILL...sad. Sheila's wheels turning are shown on her face. Fade out.   And then...don't play it for months or give them one more scene in the months leading up to Sheila's car chase. So that when she confronts Finn and Steffy. THEN...the Dollar Bill reveal. Aka SHOW, DON'T TELL. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy