GH: Sean Kanan returning

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've no doubt that LC did her thing when AJ "died", but I was over Monica putting down her biological child in favor of the ungrateful jackass who could barely be bothered to acknowledge her as his mother*

*or rather, the woman that accepted him into her heart and home as her son even though he was the product of an extramarital affair.

• Members

Please tell me that this statement is loaded with a huge helping of sarcasm.

I'll give Ron a standing ovation if he breaks far away enough from the Guza handbook to actually give Eeyore enough of a spine to condemn his Slagbeast mother and his 'adoptive' father for his shiteous upbringing that would've been avoided if AJ hadn't been hung over a meathook. Not only will there be hope for Eeyore, but the strangehold that Sonny and his Slagbeast have had over this show will be further weakened.

• Members

This is what Carlivati does. He can't write stories that don't all blend together. His OLTL was years and years of umbrella stories which collapsed on themselves, with zero payoff or energy. The same as at GH.

It would be much more interesting if AJ didn't obsess over Michael, and had instead built a life of his own.

The sad part is that thanks to the way Guza stacked the deck, I can't even say, "Michael would have been better off if he hadn't been with Sonny," because if he'd been with the Quartermaines, he would likely be dead.

Archived