All My Shadows

Favorite TV Themes/Openings

4 hours ago, DRW50 said:

It probably could have run longer but ITV was on a mission to kill off their long-running shows at this time (The Bill, Heartbeat, Wild at Heart, The Royal). I know some stopped watching after Nick Berry left. It was also another of those shows that never left one decade, wasn't it? 

Maybe it could have run longer. Whether it should have though...that is a different question. Personally I felt that it had run too long. That being said, I'm still slightly peeved that we never got a resolution to the question whether Oscar Blaketon, one of two original characters remaining at the end, had survived being impaled on a pitch-fork in the last episode.  <_<

And yes, the show never left the 1960s, even though it stretched believablility beyond the ridiculous. 

Reviving this old (yet delightful) thread again.... :P

I've been watching a re-run of this show during the summer, and it's such a sweet little show and it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. None of the cynicism or bleak worldview that is so common in tv-shows nowadays. I wish there were more shows like this on tv now.