Y&R: Major character return in the works? SPECULATION

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I completely agree with you. It all sounds like Branco created a starring role for himself in a manufactured imaginary drama. If MAB really could get Sony to agree to hire VR, she would contact VR directly to discuss the situation not ask a blabber mouth fantasist like Branco to get involved.

• Members

Until VR gets into a physical altercation or spits on a co-worker, I'm not hearing chit about her "antics". Outspoken black people get the worst reputation. All those damn divas on YR and we want to single out VR?! GMAFB!

MS and the other bitches needs to realize that a Dru return would be worth more to the show than many of the divas combined.

Anyone who might have a problem, Jill can easily fix that because making the tough decisions, as wrong as they may be at times, is orgasm material for her.

I, too, at one point was tired of VR talking about YR, but I've never ever been against her return.

She needs to return!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely!

Let them try that chit now. Jill will handle it!

• Members

I still maintain that if a haristylist isn't well versed and talented in black, white, virtually ANY kind of hair, in Hollywood, they should NOT have their jobs! PERIOD. Actors being able to "get away" with stuff has always seemed more unpredictable to me. We now know that In the Eric Braeden / Peter Bergman fight that Bergman WAS to get fired, but Jeanne said she'd walk if they did... and it saved his butt. Dickson got fired for alot less than Rowell has done, so who knows.

• Members

Nor do I. Sure, her outspokenness might have rubbed some colleagues the wrong way. After all, that's to be expected from people who feel African-Americans should "know their place." However, aside from the "spitting incident," none of VR's complaints (which were all legitimate, by the way) reached the level of holding up production, and that should be the bottom line.

Hallelujer!

• Members

Eric Braeden threatens reporters? Not certifiable.

Peter Bergman gets into physical fights & bashes the writing of every regime? Not certifiable.

Michael Muhney fights with fans on one message board after another? Not certifiable.

Jeanne Cooper discusses her affair with one of her co-workers in a tell all book? Not certifiable.

Josh Morrow whines about who he wants to be paired with & likes working with more? Not certifiable.

Giggly Heffa Stafford states she doesn't want to work with certain actors or characters? Not certifiable.

Jess Walton walks off set when she is told she has to take a pay cut to remain on the show? Not certifiable.

MTS uses twitter to get fans to help her keep her job? Not certifiable.

Eileen Davidson whines to the press about the writing & being fired? Not certifiable.

Daniel Goddard pathetically begs fans to help him keep his job on twitter? Not certifiable.

Tonya Lee Williams rarely protests & does her job? Not ever written for.

Veronica Redd rarely protests & does her job? Not ever written for.

Bryton James does his job? Probably fired.

Davetta Sherwood does her job? FIRED.

Kristoff St. John mildly protests & does his job? Almost fired.

Archived