Y&R Recasts and Firings

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They need to finally fire Daniel Goddard as well.

With this recast, it will likely spell the end for the boring as f.uck Cane/Lily pairing, Cane has no real family (you know Genie Francis will be out on her ass soon enough), and no friends. He's worth nothing to the canvas (not that he ever was).

• Members

Bryton really surprises me. I was not a fan of his work until they made him Tucker's son. Working with JC and SN really improved his range. The REAL problem is KSJ - lazy actor. CK - indifferent, so I'm fine with a recast. DS - no way. She was a one-emotion girl. There are far better AA actresses out there. Let's see someone with emotional range (fiery - like Dru, but shows that boarding school refinement). I still hope they can "save" the Sophia character. I like a smart, tough business woman. The pining after Neil really was disgusting and was glad when she walked out.

• Members

It was a hideous rewrite (not only that but Stafford and Collins look nothing alike) and the character needs to be written out and forgotten about. Unless Griffith is able to perform some miracle to make me believe them as sisters.

• Members

I don't see the point of keeping Filler Miller. He doesn't want to be there, his looks (if he ever had any) have gone to pot, he has zero chemistry with anyone on the show, and the character is pointless.

Avery is a cipher and I think she would have been gone even if MAB had stayed around.

Archived