Y&R Recasts and Firings

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know what you mean. I actually have a bit of a hard time imagining her playing KSJ's daughter. I thought she was closer to 30 when she was on AMC. All in all, I think she strikes a proper chord as Dru's daughter even if she reads a little older. Plus, people be lying bout they age so you never know what's what...

• Webmaster

I'm pretty sure she does. Playing the character for 10 years, there is no way she doesn't know some people don't like her portrayal. Heck, writing as a reporter for soaps, even I know people don't like me (for whatever reason that may be). I even read comments from time to time on that Dish board which seems to c/p almost everything I say just to trash me in secret. If I were an actor/actress, I wouldn't imagine I'd live in a world where I don't know anyone is/isn't judging me online.

• Members

I'm surprised at CK's firing. She has been the face of Y&R's tokenism in recent years. I hope this means that they are now going to take their black cast more seriously. I don't even think she's that bad but I think she was a limited actress.

I'm sorry Bryton has been fired. I'd rather they write out the atrocious Fluckers.

Archived