Melissa Reeves Hates Gays

ivanmmd

• Members

Here is Melissa Reeves Twitter today.

"Chick-fil-a today!!!! Loved every bite of it;)!! Land of the free and home of the brave. Love that we all appreciate free speech, right? "

Wrong Melissa- Hate is not appreciated. You have the right to express your Hate. I have the right to cut off "Days" if you are on my screen also. Please tweet Ms. Reeves everyone to let her know her hatred is not acceptable. I am Emailing "Days" also to demand them to get her off my screen or I quit watching "Days.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So if I eat at Chick Fil A, then that means Im a gay hater? Have you even stopped to consider that maybe her account may have been hacked? Trying to get her fired is a bit over the top IMO. You can tell them you wont watch Days anymore if they dont can her....I really dont think they care

• Members

Oh I am not going to try to get her fired. That was my initial anger. Today was set as a "support Chick Fil A" day. So I see her tweet as a direct support of that company's owner admitted policy of supporting Anti-Gay groups. It is not just eating at Chick Fil A, but doing it today in support of their "family values agenda. She was to me saying "I Support"- Free speech Right?

As a celebrity she should have kept that to herself. I decided not to write "Days" after all.. Hey you made me realize my anger was silly. Just don't like her anymore.

• Members

While I don't think it's fair to say she hates gays, the "Loved every bite of it;)!! " and "Love that we all appreciate free speech, right?" is so Sarah Palin of her, patronizing at it's best.

And the fact that she choose TODAY to eat there, when the purpose to eat their today is to show support for Dan Cathy's views is in poor taste. Plain tacky.

• Members

I just unfollowed her and I had been thinking about it for awhile since she is constantly posting religious stuff so I don't think her account was hacked. The whole issue is not even about free speech and the irony of her comments about "land of the free" is pretty hypocritical because this country is anything but freedom of choice.

• Members

I probably should not have said she hates Gays. But I am so disappointed in her. I always loved her. She seemed so sweet as a person. I think I am in shock she said that. I replied to her that I hope she did not mean that tweet the way it sounded (to me). Now she seems like as she was compared to by Ms. Chandler Quartermaine- Sarah Palin mean.

Archived