DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Amen. Too bad it took the show almost ONE YEAR to realize that Eric and Molly had great chemistry, even if it wasn't as a romantic couple. They were a true male-female friendship, something that's been sorely missing from Days.

And yes, Kate's been great to watch. Too bad it was because Matthew Ashford got royally screwed for the millionth time.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ag0Vc.png

dwAFm.png

What the hell? Talk about awful editing. One segment Kate is a crying blithering hot mess and then the next she's all refreshed, changed her clothes, got her hair done and seems to be all better. It seemed like the episode changed days mid-show but of course everyone else seemed to be in the same spot they were in before the commercial break but her.It didnt jive with how she was just a few minutes earlier. It seems as if this was filmed on a different day, possibly for the next episode but was spliced into this one. It really stood out

hc1h2.png

Is that Jaleesa from A Different World? Look at her playing a dayplayer doctor on Days

Ewww to Daniel now calling Maggie mom. I hope his scenes wth her however were about him about Nicole ending for good. Speaking of which he looks dirty.

Lucas really needs to drop Sami once and for good. I cant beleive she is making out with EJ and its like she isnt even dating Lucas. Sami's facebook still lists her as Sami Hernandez. Bitch is still married to Rafe, dating Lucas and making out with EJ

YAY, Andrew is alive!

• Members

Oh I hated it as well but her sudden attraction and reconcilation with EJ doesnt seem to make much sense either. I hate how quickly she (and Nicole) change partners. There's no consistency at all. They both rotate between hating and loving EJ with a few other men in between to keep them busy

Ugh! Just saw the end and now Rafe is back in her sphere. See what I mean?

• Members

Honestly the romance merry go round with Sami, EJ, and Nicole is so so played out. I wish they'd kill off EJ. Nicole and Sami could easily both drive separate stories inmthat agegrohp without him on canvas.

And was that Nick in the hospital bed in Gabis room?

Daniel calling Maggie mom was ridiculous. Who is the woman who raised him now called, Mrs. Jonas. Maggie to him is just an egg donor.

• Members

Is Sami using Melissa Reeves as an example where men are concerned....LOL

The whole EJ/Lucas mess is all MarDar and now that its over Whitesell and Tomlin are bringing back their flavor of the month Rafe back. Rafe and Sami are just so boring to me. I dont see what Whitesell and Tomlin see in them as a couple.

• Administrator

Glad Rafe's back - time to end this Sami/EJ nonsense, Whitesell/Tomlin. Don't disappoint me so early on! LOL

That seems to be what happened.

Lucas also should sue for custody of Allie. He would have a great case and would likely win because Sami can be charged with abandonment and aiding/abetting a fugitive. Easy victory.

I hope he sticks around. The show needs new, young villains.

• Members

Nicole definitely couldn't. She's limped without story ever since she closed the door on EJ and has been subsisting based on crumbs given to her by Daniel and Rafe over the past year. Nicole hasn't been a major story driving character since the babyswitch and that's arguable because EJ and Sami did most of the heavy lifting. I would say out of the three of them Nicole is the most disposable as she literally accomplishes nothing on her own, she is a perpetual supporting character and actress. Her story has been about all the men around her instead of being about her. She could basically be a surrogate for amount of say she has in this story as EJ, Rafe and Daniel have held all the power over her. That said EJ and Sami in their current incarnations aren't doing too great either, since they have been stripped of their elements and placed as the heroes and heroines of the storyline instead of being the darker characters they truly are. However they can at least lead story as it's been proven over the last few years. The problem with Days is that everyone is too good and that makes nothing interesting because all the characters are frustratingly nice. The only real villains on right now are Gabi and IB's character.

• Members

I'm not going to have another discussion about how much EJ and Sami are such great leading characters.mthe last story they were involved in that drew any interest was the baby switch and Nicole drove that story. Since then both characters have limped along as much as Nicole has.the only story Sami was in that had a bit of interest was the cosmetics business story with Kate and Madison but that story lost focus quickly. As for EJ, I'm just tired of him. I like James Scott but the character is a dead end where he stands. They won't consistantly write for him and it makes him uninteresting. And even the inconsistancy in his writing is repetitive.

Archived