Love and Hip Hop Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just the other week she got on IG and said she doesnt like the way the show portrays her a if she isnt out there acting wreckless

[​IMG]

I liked Tiarra the first season she was on but she is being so messy right now. Jasmine is such a bold whore. I dont get why she needs to have a convo with Rasheeda. Now that she did, so what? Move on

• Members

MTO is reporting Stevie J is out.  He physically attacked Mena at the reunion and called her 11 year old a f****t.  I know B said MTO is not reliable, but Mena posted on IG and said Stevie likes to beat girls...  I read it took a lot to get him off of her and she was in her dressing room having her makeup redone when she posted about the incident. 

If true, HALLELUJAH!  

Edited by ChitHappens

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This episode was LIT! The season hsa gotten off to a good start

"How someone with black nail polish, blonde dreads and sparkly shoes, gonna call me weak?" DEAD

I dont like how Paris keeps calling Brandy Cinderella. It was funny the first time but she needs to drop it

Please register in order to view this content

Lyrica's mother looks like a muppet and Lyrica didnt properly train her before talking to her on tv. The mama dont told on her on camera

Mona is milking this Safaree penis plotline across two franchises

Fizz! I miss him and wish he was appearing more regularly

This dude named himself Rockstar? Talk about generic. I cant even google him

Kim Zolciak circa season 1

I like Marcus and Brooke. VH1 been filming at this same cliff since the first season

K. Michelle is a celebrity. We really supposed to believe some ratchet old lady in a bad wig can just run up outside her dressing room acting like a crackhead?

Good lord, these damn wigs!

Apple looks like Reptar

• Members

Honestly, this is the best season across all franchises in years! I looked at my clock and saw that there was a good 20 minutes left in the show bc it was firing on all cylinders and its only episode 3. Everything is working.  I thought it might be a bit dry without Masika, Alexis, Hazel and Zell's messy asses, but clearly they are not needed.  The only adjustment they need to do is fire Ms NIkki Baby. She has no storyline, purpose and doesnt even appear. I have no idea why she is still in the opening credits