Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

This season shows promise, more so than recent years. I was intrigued by the premiere although the second epiosode wasnt as good.

SHOCKED that Tara, Amina and Dirty Feet Pete are nowhere to be seen especially since those birds got pregnant again. Im guessing even Mona got sick of the repetitive storyline

The creep squad are disgusting and I dont see how grown men in their 40s thing this is cute bc its not. Snoop as the new inductee makes me sick.

Bianca, aka Miss Chicken Noodle Soup. There is something very thotish of her proclaiming that she is going to steal another woman's man. If her ass gets beat as a result of it, she will have earned that. That white dude looked cute though

Why is Mariahlynn still around? She wasnt even in the first two episodes and her wack ass should have been cut just like the Busted Bitches on Deck

Yandy...she is hella wrong for taking Lil M to the jailhouse when Samantha expressed that she didnt want that. Yandy may not like it but it is NOT her kid. Fall back. Speaking of which, Samantha came across petty

I love everything about Remy Ma, Papoose and their family. They are showing that you can be interesting without being ratchet

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly, Remy Ma and Cardi B are the ones saving this sinking ship. But even Cardi B's THOT story is not gonna be enough to save it in the long haul. 

This show (honestly, the whole franchise is) is so tired with the repetitive stories. 

@Cheap21 I am with you about the 'Creep Squad.' That sh-t ain't cute or funny watching 40+ year old BLACK men act like young boys. Thank God for Papoose is the only positive male figure on this show. 

I am over Yandi moaning over jailbird Mendeeces as if he's some political prisoner/martyr when he is nothing of the sort. Furthermore, I agree that she needs to learn her position as the stepmother. Mendeeces has no say in what goes on in the outside world. Had he stayed on the straight and narrow, he could. Like you said, she needs to fall back. Otherwise, I am all here for the other baby momma popping her ass if she gets out of line. 

Cardi and Bianca having the same story...

Please register in order to view this content

I hate how social media and reality TV has made 'whore culture' the norm and acceptable. Nothing is cute about a man or woman that sleeps around to get ahead. How about using your talent instead of your lower regions to get ahead? 

I don't care for Snoop or So Hood (of Real Chance of Love) either. As an LGBT man, I HATE when Mona adds characters from my community on the show b/c she does them no justice. She flopped with the gays guys on Hollywood, she flopped with the transgender story on Atlanta, and she flopping with this story on New York. I feel like Mona could use this platform for shift many people's minds about the LGBTQ community but she does otherwise. Instead, she exploits them and perpetuates stereotypes. 

Lastly, we have MariahLynn and Drewski. Now I have no issue with integrated casts, but why does she have to go get the corniest, culture appropriating birds on the block?

MariahLynn is hot ass garbage with her flat ass, and so are her stories. All I remember was her getting ran through by Cisco & Richie last season before being tossed out like yesterday's trash. What else does she have to offer? Nothing. 

With Drewski, he is sexy as f-ck (don't get me wrong), but he's a lame. It is bad enough I have to watch my fellow Black men dog these beautiful Black women on national TV, but now I have to watch a White man do it now too?! Nope. Not here for it. Plus, I am already over him referring to himself as 'white chocolate.' Stop it. It's lame. We get that you are 'down' with us (Black people that is), but I don't need you referring to yourself as 'white chocolate' to sell yourself. He's skim milk at the most. 

Love and Hip Hop (the entire franchise) was so good the early years when it wasn't scripted. Now it is so much of a mess, I struggle to get through the entire hour. If I wasn't over Vanderpump Rules, I'd be watching them over this mess. Seriously.

• Members

"Trash can Yan" I DIED. Yandy is out of line and Im on the side of the baby mamas. Yandy oversteps her boundaries and tries to play victim

Can someone clarify what is Kim to Samantha? Is that really her mother? Samantha refers to her as Kim and not mom. Is she some aunt that raised her or some adoptive/foster mother?

Snoop makes me sick. Get her off my screen

Cardi is so messy instigating the Drewski triangle mess and Mariahlynn. I loved it though. Mariahlynn though? She did not need to return

• Members

Cheap, Kim gave birth to Samantha when she was a teen.  I'm guessing Sam's father is not black. 

Yandy continues to look stupid.  So what a drug trafficking jailbird put a ring on it!  Mendeecees has no money so he's no damn prize. Yandy is the bread winner, which is why he chose her. 

Kimbella is more plastic than Nikki, and I didn't think that was possible. I've only seen more plastic in Expendables ii.  

Rich continues to be trash. A 24 year old girlfriend in hot pants meeting your kid?  TRASH!  Was Moniece appearing supposed to be an edge of your seat moment?  FAIL!!!!!

Bye Bianca!  Complete fail this season. She was only a partial fail last season. 

Good thing Asia left because Swift ain't worth it. 

J Adrienne needs to go. She doesn't even have the acting chops for Mona's chit. Just terrible but she need not bring her ass back here to Chicago!  

• Members

She looks so dumb flashing her ring to Erika taking pride in being the head bitch bc she's the wife when she isnt. I cant with Yandy

Funky Dineva said that JuJu has been with Camron for damn near a decade and all she has to show for it is a walk on role on Love and Hip Hop. A mess

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mendeecee's ugly ass sister was doing the most.

"I wish I didnt have the baby with her." WTF would Yandy say that on camera? Thats out in the world now for the son to see in the future. Yandy claims to love that boy but she just cut him to the core with her words. She says and acts like she is so unbothered by Erica yet her actions are doing the opposite. Her edit is SOOOOO bad this season. She looks stupid

Pariahlynn....LMAO at Rich. The creep squad are supposed to be best friends but they keep ruing their friendships over that bum bitch

B saying Drewski needs to check his bitch so they can make this money together...isnt she the whore that keeps coming to him for sex? How much money is she trying to make? "I love Sky, more than I like working with Bianca." Bianca's thirsty ass just got played on tv by a white dude. Congratulations girl, you dumb ho

Where the hell is Remy Ma? Her story was the best part of the show but she hasnt been seen in weeks

Why would Yandy admit to not being married to Mendeecees' on camera? She looks extra stupid after all the theatrics she was making about being the wife