Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

USgopma.png

Mona, stop giving ratchets a platform. "If a woman dont let me see my grandchild, Im gonna take her to court" Bitch, STFU. You dont have any rights. She is way too hostile and I wouldnt want her around my child either especially since she doesnt want to compromise and behave

Jos is being so damn messy this season

Y0IbwBr.png
The Weekdy

ZjUBEJS.jpg
What in thot hell is she wearing? Who walks down the street like that in public?

vtghvqw.png
WTF is her crazy ass trying to get picked up by some random trucker

Please register in order to view this content

These bitches dont have anything better to do than to sit around and talk about Joseline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

^

That's why Joseline is the queen and they are all exposable. What I find funny is that all of them (minus Mimi and Karlee, who both actually have balls) say sh-t behind Joseline's back but cower when in front of her. 

Tammy annoyed me when she claimed Joseline was a 'nobody.' Again...

Please register in order to view this content

And who is her husband? When has Wacka Flocka had a hit? I can't even think of one. She acting like her husband is Drake, Kendrick, J. Cole, or some sh-t. He's not. He's just a dime a dozen trying to be a top rapper and is nowhere near it. 

I need this season to speed up and re-assimilate K. Michelle back into things. That's when I think things are gonna get fun. 

• Members

dont expect that to happen. She was on Wendy and said she will only be in like 5 episodes and only filmed with Joseline. Her scene with Karlie in CA was a shocker bc of that but I think thats about it as far as her branching out

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

You wrong for that!

Is it wrong that I wanted to see Tommie beat Karlie's ass? She is being so messy , more so than usual. Tommie calls her a 40 year old thot. Karlie must have taken that as a complaint bc we all know she's closer to the upper side near 50

Ernest is messed up. Why is he on national tv telling someone that he knows his wife dont f--k with, that she's bipolar and an alcoholic? You dont spill tea about me to the enemy.

Jos is so dumb. Did she not know she could have gotten a lawyer and had the courts force the contract to turn up? She should have called Steebie's bluff years ago

• 3 weeks later...