Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

ATL is back! They got ANOTHER NEW opening. Not sure I like it. Features less characters even though there are more cast members.

Please register in order to view this content

First random popcorn ho of the season. I really hope we dont see a train of them like last year "No Tiara, nor a bitch that looks like Tiarra, is going to mess with the empire". Oh boy, Mama Dee has been recast. Her son is even called Scrap and she's meddling in his relationship with his gf and baby mom

tumblr_o55fdoabRT1qb9lfyo1_400.pngtumblr_o55fdoabRT1qb9lfyo2_400.jpg

Bubblegum Thot is back and looks just as ridiculous as last year

Mimi is officially a lesbian now? 

Mama Dee is so extra with her hay and fighting Shirleen in the store. I wonder how many times she rehearsed that

Overall the show was SOOOOO good. Much better than LA or NYC

BTW, did anyone bother to watch Stevie and Jos' spinoff? I got to 2 episodes and had to drop it bc it was boring as hell

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

check out this link for hte tea: http://bossip.com/1302089/32-mugshots-heres-what-happened-when-tommie-lee-confirmed-her-criminal-history-on-lhhatl/

Mainly fraud and forgery but she also has battery, bus hijacking and stealing under her belt. Her name isnt even Tommie! Thats an alias. She is really Atasha Jefferson. I wondered why KK is friends with someone thats young enough to be her daughter but I figured they met each other in jail bc the word on the street is that Tommie worked for her as part of her scam ring. Mona is scraping the gutter for hoodrats now

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Tommie is like a wild animal.  She is vicious and its no wonder she's been jailed so many times.

New Scrap is gross and needs a haircut stat.  I don't know why Mona continues with this crap of a man bringing his women and/or baby mamas together for a chat - to make his existence more comfortable.  So damn degrading!  I can't stand this guy.  Disgusting ugly ass piece of trash!  

• Members

Betty: "I thought Tammy would win me over." What? You never gave her a chance. I hate when fake ass bitch start sh-t and get pissed when the other person finishes it. I hate how she kept going on about her real hair

Stevie thought Mimi was wholesome?

Why Waka sound high in his talking head? He's talking slow and slurring his words

Mimi referring to Tommie and Tiarra as miscellaneous chicks....LOL

What the hell is wrong with Bambi? If she is done with Scrappy, why is she tripping over him. Who he do is none of her business

D Smith is a fake ass bitch, literally. Very disrespectful

Scrap....another wack ass triangle

its the same story all the time only this bunch seems even more ratchet than the last. KK and her sons kidnap, beat and tried to kill their father. Why Mona thinks they are fit to be on tv is beyond me. She will take any criminal off the street and try to make them into a star

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Honestly, IDK why Mona brought on many of the characters she brought on. We don't need Tammy back as she didn't work the first time she was on. She was dud then and is now. We don't need D. Smith b/c it's obvious Mona did this bull for shock factor and attention. Mona needs to steer from social issues to focus on ratchet. She does a disservice to the transgender community. With D. Smith comes Betty Idol, who isn't needed either. 

Tommie and Tierra were good enough finds IMO. Plus, they should've brought Kaleena back. 

• Members

I actually like this season better than last season which had a dozen of new bitches. Every episode featured a ton of people I aint never heard of before

Surpised Kalenna isnt around bc she felt like the star of last season. She got ALOT of airtime and story

I like Tammy so Im glad she i back. She's one of my faves

IA on D Smith.. I hate that story and how she nad Betty are coming so hard on Tammy over something her husband said. They are acting a fool and taking attention from the LGBT issues they claim to be crusading for

I liked Tommie in the first episode when she seemed normal, but she's a fool and may be a bit too violent for this show