• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know you didnt ask me lol... but my order would be

Erica

K Michelle

Joseline (I love how she just doesnt give a [!@#$%^&*])

Rasheeda

Mimi

Karlie (Can't stand her or her chipped teeth)

Supporting Characters

Ariana - I love her

Kirk- he is up here by default

Scrappy- he needs to man up

Momma Dee- I loved her up until she turned on Erica for absolutely no reason

Stevie J- the less said the better

Shay/Buckeey whatever her name is she is IRRELEVANT. Scrappy playing to you too. I was :lol: when Momma Dee let it slip that Erica was with Scrappy at 6 am. Then Shay asked was she dropping off their daughter (yeah because people drop their kids off at 6am)

• Members

I was actually addressing Allmy...since she didn't like my list. But your feedback is cool. Shay is ridiculous discussing another woman with her wannabe man's mother.

Joseline cracks me up because she does not GAF and she can barely pronounce anything correctly. I did like that she stood up to Stevie and sat down with Mimi.

• Members

lol.. Sorry about that.

At least we agree on Stevie J. It's not natural to hate anyone the way I hate this guy. I mean I really hate him, and I wish the camera would not close in on him. It makes me hate him more. That type of guy just makes you consider being a celibate for life! I could never date someone like that for more than a month. It's impossible to hide what a POS he really is, which makes Mimi look even worse. I hope she's completely scripted because a woman this stupid and sprung is the absolute worst! Man, I hate him!

Gotta play catch up. What eppy are we on right now?

TIA!

• Members

I don't listen to hip hop at all, so it would all be trash to me, but I can't imagine by anyone's standards this would be considered good. My only question would have to be...how in the sam hell does that chicken fit in the video?

ANDREA

LMAO!!!!! Great minds. Is the chicken a metaphor that we are missing?

• Members

laugh.png Were at episode 6!

MURRY MEH. The bathroom stuff w/the hair care products and the chicken is random. I'm not quite sure what anything in that video has to do with what the song is saying laugh.png

and lol at them using iMovie to edit the video. You could tell by the title templates. So cheap. LMAO