Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

TEAM KARLIE! I have to say I love her. She doesn't look as old as she is. I think she's hot & I really like her swagger. K. Michelle and her giant face can sit her ass down. Gosh, she's SUCH a mad bitch. The way she was acting at the restaurant w/Karlie and Mimi was embarrassing. Karlie wasn't even mad when she came in, she was ready to give K. Michelle a hug...LOL. Michelle was just rude and her snide comments about Karlie's outfit, necklace, etc were uncalled for. She's just a hateful bitch. I love that Mimi was being neutral about everything.

LMAO at Josline breaking down over having to do a song w/Karlie. Seriously?! She is too much!

I'm done w/Momma Dee. Her and Scrappy both. Ugh. I'm totally on Erica's side in this. Buckeey is a thirsty, caked out wildebeest.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"If you dotn know how to dance, then just be sexy"

Momma Dee needs to sit her azz down. Erica left Scrappy for dead?

LMAO, so many great moments in the show

tumblr_m7dlrl0bAo1r7i2rko1_r1_250.giftumblr_m7dlrl0bAo1r7i2rko2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m7bvobYkd11qkdh9eo2_500.gif

tumblr_m7bvobYkd11qkdh9eo3_500.gif

tumblr_m7bvobYkd11qkdh9eo4_500.gif

I dont like K Michelle but she's funny...lol. BTW, Mimi looked like she was loving the drama at the table. Cant blame her!

tumblr_m7bhygIHJx1qkdh9eo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7bhygIHJx1qkdh9eo2_500.gif

tumblr_m7beefgbkV1qkdh9eo3_250.giftumblr_m7beefgbkV1qkdh9eo4_250.gif

LOL...go Karlie!

tumblr_m7bcc4dPR51qkdh9eo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7bcc4dPR51qkdh9eo2_500.gif

DEAD, when Mimi said that

UvYiV.jpg

I watch on VH1.com and LMAO when I saw this headline. They took forever to upload the last show though.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Just watched and LMAO at K Michelle. You can see how frustrated Karlie was that she couldn't hit her back after K threw the fork at over.

So over Scrappy. He is a punk and is using the asthma attack to get out of his relationship with Erica knowing its really bc he wants Shay.

There is no way in hell Karlie is affiliated with Young Money. She wouldn't be doing this show if that were the case. I was with Joseline when she said if you with Cash Money then why won't you do a song with Nicki Minaj?

Lmao at Stevie J trying to push up on Mimi when she dropped his stuff off. This man is slow in the head.

• Members

CHEAP! I'm fricking screaming over here but damn is that not a diss to Francine? She looks cuter than Buffy with that horse's mane. DAMN Dee & scar are right on point and LMAO at Stevie as Master Shredder! I can't!

8C5JF.gif

AHHHHH I wanna find the supers they show during The Walking Dead and stuff for DTV customers.

• Members

LMAO no. Erica actually did admit Jos got it one good hit but lbr she didn't do sh!t else. I really want to see it unedited damn VH1 for this. I need them to release these shows uncensored.

I swear it is so sad how happy I get on Mondays just to watch this and laugh at "Stebie."

LMAO! So true, so true.

DiHun.jpgMBgUG.jpg

Edited by London

• Members

I don't like Mama Dee anymore. She is trashing Erica to Scrappy's next girl and wow Shay is so thirsty and a dirty b-tch. Sad bc she was one of my faves on Flavor of Love.

Scrappy doesn't want to pay child support but has money to be driven around and get a new place. I read on Straight from the A that Erica got a court order that portions of Scrappy's check are being garnished to go towards their daughter.

Not much to say on Rasheeda..... I think she's pretty :lol:

Glad Joseline has a backbone. I thought she was a weak b-tch like Mimi.

Mimi why are you going to therapy with Stevie. Just face it he is a HOE!

Karlie story is so forced. While she is tounge kissing Benzino, I hope she knows he has a sextape out there with him eating out a woman's ass**** in a dirty bathtub.

K Michelle has me cracking up and her weaves are >>>>>>>

• Members

Am I the only one who finds Karlie and Benzino cute blush.png It's so forced but I don't care. They're adorable! I love Karlie!

Loved Karlie walking away from CHILDISH K. Michelle! I'm getting sick of K. Michelle using the same inflated ass joke about Karlie. Also her weak comments about Karlie's age all the time rolleyes.gif I still fail to see how her age "shows."

LMAO at Rasheeda's video launch party being a bust.

I'm so disappointed in Buckeey. She's trifling! I can't stand her! Mama Dee is nobody to me now.

I actually enjoyed Joseline this week..

OMG ok that shifts my outlook on them a bit ohmy.png

I'll admit she does have some amazing weaves ;-P All the girls do! Except Joseline.

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH

• Members

I'm ashamed to admit it, but after 2 eppies, this is my new guilty pleasure.

Favs:

K Michelle

Joseline (especially after the most recent eppy)

Please die:

Mama D

Scrappy

Benzino (those tats really bug me)

Worthless ho(s)

Stevie J

Karlie

Shay

Meh:

Mimi (just pathetic)

Erica

Rasheeda

When Stevie confronts Joseline (or Jose, this one's gender is a bit confusing), I absolutely hate when he tells her to "whatever" his baby mom. That really [!@#$%^&*] with me that he refuses to say Mimi. Can't stand him!