DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

I cant take Jay Leno. Why hasnt he been apart of the cast firings?

Its weird seeing Theo and Ciara so much considering they've been ignored since MarDar took over

Kayla is on Abe like white on rice. Let the man breath!

4wiXZ.jpg

WTF she wearing?

wAScs.jpg

Who'd have thought the day when Marsolf started to growing a belly. Guess he hasnt been hitting the gym as much. The waxed chest just makes it look worse

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whoa. He does look like Leno. I have not noticed that until now.

Okay. Here's my take on Days. I couldn't stand it at all. Until the past 2 weeks. And, all of a sudden it's good. But, I have no idea what the heck is going on. Other than Stefano's fake death and EJ being the suspect. And, Lexie's real death. RIP Lexie. I really liked her and she was the only person I liked when I started watching in September.

Now, I'm also liking Abe and EJ.

But, can someone tell me what the heck is going on? Other than the things I pointed out?

I'm watching today's episode right now. And, apparently. Madison (I thought she was gone by now) and Brady are married. Is Brady being drugged by Ian or something? That's what it seems like. Am I right? Also, what's going on with Gabi and this dude I've never seen on here before today?

• Members

Really? I thought that chin was a give away

No Madison and Brady arent married. She's married to Ian although they are getting a divorced. Yes Ian has been drugging his protein shakes

Gabby's accomplice has been here for weeks and has been "stalking" her bc Gabby wanted to make it look like she was in danger so Chad would fall for her. Why he went and kidnapped, Melanie, I still dont understand that. I still dont get why neither Daniel nor Maggie have noticed she's missing and tried to contact her.Thats a big hole in this story

• Members

Drugging his protein shakes. Ha!

At the beginning of today's show I was wondering why Madison couldn't wake Brady up. There for a second I thought he was a goner. Dead as doorknob. Now, I know why. He's as high as a kite!

What's Ian drugging him with?

Oh, and Daniel probably hasn't wondered why Melanie's missing cause he's too busy making whoopie with Nicole.

• Members

LOL yeah... he is so boring he needs to go.

Days biggest problem is I can't connect with any of these characters. They are just.... there. I don't care that Chad lost his father and sister and missing Melanie, I don't care that the stalker kidnapped Melanie, I don't care that Steve and Kayla are divorcing, I don't care who killed Stefano and I damn sure don't care about Taniel and Nicole. When does MarDar's sh-t stop airing?

• Members
Lol I didn't even realize they were related and was wondering why she was calling her Aunt Kayla. I was like, Abby's a Brady too? Am I confusing her with Stephanie? LOL...it took me a while to figure out the real connection here

Archived