DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not unexpected but I think she is completely justified in being upset and I dont get why others arent. Sami had the most real reaction. Speaking of whic, its awfully conveninent that none of the kids were told as that would have been happened already. I think Sami's outburst would have been alot more justified had she told her children.

I like how Shane told Billie. Still hate that she hasnt interacted with Jenn. They both attended the service for Bo and Hope. They could have had them talking to each other at the Pub

Speaking of which, WTF? Didnt they JUST die yesterday Salem time? Why would their be a memorial service for all 6 so quickly. This whole thing has been handled sloppily

Its absolutely ridiculous how Roman rounded up a truck of people aftet the service to the safe house. As if that wouldnt be suspicious for Stefano

Carrie is a tramp. When is she leaving?

• Members

I think they skipped a day. At the beginning of yesterday's episode (I believe) they said "I can't believe it's been two days since the explosion." So I took it that they skipped a day of mourning. Which makes it all the more unrealistic that they didn't tell the children yet if they'd been crying at home for two days.

Archived