DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was Taylor going to sell the cameo for drug money? I could swear I saw her on Hardcore Pawn.

This is just insane. No matter how many times I see this I don't understand it.

I wish the poor woman who played Fay could come back for I Remember Mama's Cameo.

I think Galen Gering put his hand on his chest at :30 as his tribute to Charity Rahmer.

• Members

God, that is ABSOLUTELY INSANE. Still. The absolute most blissful moment of lunacy was when Sami, Bo, and Hope dragged FauxRafe into the DiMansion to re-enact Fay's fall, and Taylor came in shouting, "What I wanna know is why Sami is lying on the floor, wearing MY MOTHER'S CAMEO!!!!"

• Members

Roman & Kate are one of my all-time favorite "Days" couples and to be perfectly honest, I find Stefano & Kate really, really, really disturbing because of the established traumatizing history they have. Though some people claim that was a rewrite to facilitate Roman & Kate, but they still make me feel dirty and really sad for Kate. But otoh, I'm perfectly willing to overlook bad, bad, bad history when it suits my preferences, like with Bricole.

LMFAO!!!

I know I'm probably the only one, but I was sad to see Taylor go . . . at first I thought she was disaster who couldn't leave fast enough, and she always was a disaster (lol), but I thought she had potential toward the end and Ari Zuker's Nicole really benefited from having that connection on the show. Plus, I'm sure my Tamara Braun love colors my opinion; at first I had no freakin' idea what they were doing casting her, but she grew on me in the role, however miscast she was.

• Members

I did too. I loved Stefano's theme and his awful disguises. Here's this 250 pound man walking around Salem in silly disguises and no ever guessed it was Steffy. Stefano had great henchmen and women. Rolf, Honeycutt, Bart and Petrov. Every season a new kid would show up. It was a good kind of silly.

• Members

I liked how towards the end the show wasnt even trying to make her happen anymore. They really treated her like a joke and it was funny watching all the other characters clown her out and call her out on being a stupid, useless twit...LMAO :lol:

• Members

Pretty much. It was wild how in the last few weeks, her relationship with EJ became completely irrelevant, LOL. Didn't mean she still wasn't on every single say . . . I used to think EJ was the most overexposed brand new character on "Days" I'd ever seen, but no, it was Taylor (I don't count the '98 Taylor when thinking about Livingston's/Braun's).

I really was actually totally disappointed she got written out, though. But I totally got it.

• Members

I didn't like the Stefano & Kate pairing at first either. I hated the whole fact that Kate would ever marry Stefano because of their past, but I grew to like them after awhile. It was a great change for the character of Kate, who in my opinion had become basically non-existant on the show. I am not digging this Ian & Kate romance though. I wish the show would put Kate back in Victor's orbit or bring back John Martin as Bill Horton. John Martin & Lauren Koslow had some good chemistry going on when Bill & Laura returned for Alice's funeral. And I always did love the rivalry between Kate & Laura.

Archived