DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Daniel truly has no purpose. I have a feeling we may see them revisit the Daniel/Jennifer/Jack triangle. I bet Jack dies, Jennifer turns to Daniel and then for the billionth time, Jack returns and hopefully we get a REAL reunion. I'm so pissed that MarDar squandered all of the potential in this triangle and what should have been an amazing Jack/Jenn reunion. And dropping his PTSD? I'm even more pissed over that. That is all writing GOLD. Sigh.

• Members

Nicole's storyline is so irritating like for real

Thank god Chad got a haircut and thank god someone finally is realizing Gabby is a mess. This plot is so stupid though. I wish Melanie or Abby would just call the cops for her

Gabby's "stalker" looks like Jensen Ackles circa late 90s

Anyone notice that its raining heavily on both this show and Days and Gabby, the psycho, is wearing the same raincoat as Heather?

same here

• Members

The Jack/Jenn scenes on Tuesday are the most present Missy has been with Matt since he returned.

Always love EJ and Lexie but my god, she's dying and now she finds out her brother isn't her brother, and then her pops is gonna die. Happy Brain Tumor Lexie.

Archived