The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! LISA AND JONI! LMAO!! One of the funniest teams ever!

LOVE:

Joni and Lisa

David and Lori

Desiree (her mom annoys me.)

Fran and Barry

LIKE:

Dani and Danielle

BJ and Tyler

John and Scott

Jeremy and Eric - I can't believe it! An alpha male team I like!

HATE:

Joseph and Monica

Ray and Yolanda

Lake and Michelle

• Members

Wow, you actually like Eric and Jeremy? I'm not huge fans of them but in a sad way can actually relate. Although I love working (well... as much as you can). If they win it will be a shame cause they don't deserve it for their attitude on life. That was the only thing that bugged me about them. They do seem like nice guys, though.

Dani and Danielle were okay. They surprised me. I don't hate them but I'm not really loving them, either.

John and Scott. Wow. I feel bad for them. Is this a new trend that the older guys are out first? We had that happen in TAR6, TAR7....

Lisa and Joni were a riot. I loved them in an oddly train-wreck type fascination.

Ray and Yolanda were okay. I bet them come on strong soon. Maybe yet ANOTHER black couple winning?

"Mojo" (Monica/Joseph) bored me to tears. Kris and Jon they AREN'T. But at least Monica has a little bit more attitude. Joe was annoying. Ohhh, edited to add: they actually remind me of Ron and Kelly from TAR7. That's not a good thing... LOL. Just from Joe's attitude to their mistakes, reminds me so much of them it's scary. And we all know R/K ended up placing third...

Dave/Lori are adorable. But they kinda got on my nerves after two hours of just a constant love fest.

Fran and Barry, I'm rooting for them. But they surprised. They seemed SO strong in their introduction and then ended up like all the other old couples. Hopefully they can pull out an "upset" and be the first old team to win.

Lake and Michelle have GOT.TO.GO. His voice annoyed me to no end. She did too. What a trainwreck they are. If I were his kids I'd be embarassed. Sorry...

Awww... I love Wanda and Desiree. The daughter is like an extra sexy Norah Jones. Love them. They did well, too. I hope they can keep it up.

BJ and Tyler were much more likeable than I thought they'd be. They did really well, too. Yay, go hippie dudes!

I really gotta applaud producers for giving us REAL REAL REAL people. Go hippies! Go nerds! Go granparents! Go mom/daughter! Woot.

I was SO happy to have the REAL Amazing Race back. Yay!

• Members

I absolutely love Joni and Lisa :wub: , David and Lori, BJ and Tyler.

I DO NOT like Fran and Barry. They lack the old couple "cuteness" Don and Mary Jean, Meredith and Gretchen and some of the other older couples have had.

Is it me or does Lake look a lot lie Phil? :unsure:

ETA: I'm glad Scott and John are out, they bored me to tears.

• Members

Its wierd, for the first time I actually like all of the teams... well most of them.

I was fine with John & Scott being Philiminated first, they had bad luck but didn't do much to get over it.

Lake & Michelle seem like they are slowly becoming a hybrid of Ray/Deana, Jonathan/Victoria, and Colin/Christie. :blink: Not a good combination (Lake to Michelle: "SHUT THE &#@( UP!")

Team MoJo actually reminds me of TAR4's Kelly and Jon. Michelle is definitely more excited than Kelly was.

Lisa & Joni were okay... I just hope they don't scream all the time though. lol I so wanted Fran & Barry to do well, but I can't believe the mistakes they made... :( I thought they'd be in it, I think they'll pick it up though.

David & Lori are cool... Wanda & Desiree are Nancy & Emily: Remix :lol: I liked Yolanda, Ray... not so much... BJ & Tyler were okay too, not as annoying as I thought they'd be also. Eric & Jeremy are definitely laid back "bums" as they themselves put it. But I just know that TAR is their way of breaking into Hollywood <_< Loses a little of their likability factor for me.

The episode itself though was kinda slow and uneventful. I prefer the 90-minute premiere as opposed to the two hour premiere, unless they have enough stuff to fill 2 hours with. I don't know if I had high expectations for this season, even though I enjoyed TAR8... but the show definitely gets better as the Race progresses.

• Members

DAYSNPASSIONS, ITA. Very, very likable teams this year. Even the teams I don't like, I like one of them - I Like Yolanda, I like Jo, and Michelle's not bad, but they're partners are so bad I just have to hate the whole team!

Krypton, I do like Eric and Jeremy a lot. They are different from the other alpha male teams I think. They are likeable and they're not cocky. They're goofy and funny. I could see them losing any episode or I could see them winning it. I like that. All the other years, you just KNEW from the first episode that they'd win.

I agree! Lake does look like PHIL!

So good to have TAR back. Family Edition PALES in comparison!

• Members

I didn't really like this start to the this race. I like the mother/daughter and the two sisters, she said, "I peed my pants."

It was great.

I like Lake and Michelle and the older couple were just stupid for not seeing the clue box...sorry but they were!!

Do not like the frat lazy boys, the hippies were okay, the blonde girls are annoying and the gay duo, glad they are gone they were to gay for me!!

We'll see how everything plays out but when CIC is back, sorry but bye-bye TAR!

• Members

Ahh, okay, Mike. That I can agree with. I did like them but the whole whining "we hate work, blah blah" crap is what annoyed me with them but totally compared to other alpha males, they are better (my only real favorite alpha-male team has been S1 winners Rob and Brennan. Brian and Greg from TAR7 were okay too).

I do think the 2 hour premiere dragged a bit, though. I got kinda bored during a lot of it. It was a good eppy it just lacked something.

• Members

Did anyone catch the "I love him as a brother and NOTHING MORE" (paraphrased) comment?

:blink:

I didn't watch TAR1, but I loved the "Wonder Twins" from Season 3 or 4.

Liked Reichen and Chip as well, although I'm not sure they fall into the alpha male category.

• Members

OK I just watched the show - and I LOVED it. All the teams are good except Lake/Michelle - I can't stand Lake at all.

The "Glamazoids" or whatever they were - The "Frosties" - I LOVE THEM. They had me rolling most of the time and I"m so glad they weren't eliminated.

I like the Pink Girls and Eric/Jeremy - they are all nice to watch. :)

Archived