Y&R: More SORASing on the way

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Summer and Fen are both being aged at the same time (since they were born in the same year) and we're not getting a repeat of the Abby/Kyle SORASing disaster of '10, which is just now being rectified.

Now they need to recast Noah with someone older (28-30) since there's no way known Kevin Schmidt could pass for older than Marcy Rylan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I guess because he was one of the first names that someone brought up, i actually made myself believe that Andrew Trischetta was actually gonna be cast as Fen. LOL

Interesting looking dude, his birthdate is 6/24/91 so they made Fen WAYY older than i thought they would (or at least they casted someone wayy older ) but i guess he could past for 16, and he does look a little like Christian.

I think they should do a gay storyline with Fen, but because Maria's last "gay" story never really began, i guess we are just going to have to accept what BS story she will "write" for him...

I still think they should bring Scotty Back. Tyler Hoechlin is still my choice to play him, but hes in Teen Wolf right now.

Archived