The Mystery Woman Targets Olivia!

aMLCproduction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Every time I see FV or LW interviewed about Carly's upcoming storylines, they always say "...and of course Carly stomps in and throws her weight around, because that's Carly being Carly!" Basically, the show has a specific, one-dimensional view of the character, and they keep it simple like that because they assume that fans live for Carly 'kicking ass' and being a 'boss.' And LW, who is both popular and polarizing, delivers on that characterization.  GH missed a trick with the Jason wedding. Jason has always been the one who got away. Sonny was kind of Carly's second choice back in the day because Jason never really wanted her. And Carly was able to suppress that rejection because she had Jason emotionally tied to her via Michael for years. She put up with being friend-zoned for +2 decades, but the wedding should have been the dam breaking for her, where finally, FINALLY, Jason was going to be all hers. Finally she had another chance to make him fall in love with her the way she had always been with him. And then Sonny comes back, and of course she HAS to get back with Sonny but... And thereupon we have new storyline of five people featuring Carly, Jason Britt, Sonny and Nina, and with Carly perhaps no longer willing to keep her frustrated desire under lock-and-key anymore.  And with Jason presumed dead, this could send Carly in a tailspin where she is forced to come to terms with having her 'second chance' with Jason nipped from her grasp. Anyhoo, I'm doing what a lot of viewers do which is "If I was HWing this sh!t..."
    • I wouldn't put the demise of Miami all at Adriana's door. She wasn't the only one lying -- Joanna marrying Romain reeked of insta-TV wedding. Honestly, I blame production for pushing 'Duelling Weddings' as THE ONLY storyline sustaining 16 episodes. Weddings aren't quite the draw Bravo thinks they are, and it was boring watching hours of these chicks trying on dresses, etc. Season 3 suffered from: -a reduced wider cast; -No Mama Elsa (a major factor IMO); -no lightening-rod Karent; -increased toxicity amongst the women.  By the end, most of the cast clearly couldn't stand each other, or were drumming up a bunch of insta-fights (Lisa vs Joanna, Marysol's never-ending hounding of Lea). Lea was ready to peace out of the franchise altogether before it even ended. Reunion was a disaster because the rest of the cast were desperate to make S4 happen and just threw anything at the wall to see what stuck. Adriana, whatever you may think about her, was highly dramatic and a big pot-stirrer. I think she deserves a spot more than Larsa, but we will see how the Miami reboot shakes out. I do worry that we haven't seen any trailer or promo for this, unlike RHUGT which was trailed over a month in advance.
    • It helps that Ben doesn't have a long history with John (they've barely interacted) + it plays into the stroke John had which led to him having outbursts. So it's not completely out of the realm that Ben would believe her and even think it was possible because of above factors.
    • Please register in order to view this content   MICHAEL GUIDO ANOTHER WORLD      Bartender    1984 ALL MY CHILDREN     Richard Mills    1986-87   (Mark's attorney)                                Lieutenant Neil Berniker    1989-93 movies HOME ALONE    Gangster  aka "Snakes"   1990 U.S. MARSHALS     Distracted Driver     1998                       GLENN TARANTO ONE LIFE TO LIVE       Security Guard      1991 ALL MY CHILDREN     Security Guard    1992 LOVING         Policeman    1992 SISTERS      Little Big Al's Daughter    1994 GENERAL HOSPITAL     Ballistics Expert    1994 DAYS OF OUR LIVES     Public Address Announcer     1994                                   Detective Marty Archer     1994                                   Strip Club Manager       2000 BOSTON PUBLIC       Marty Glass       2003 DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES     Undercover  Cop       2005 PASSIONS       District Attorney     2005 GENERAL HOSPITAL     Vincent Novak   2021 and E-Z STREETS    Glenn    1996-97 MICHAEL HAYES   Jake 1997-98 BROOKLYN SOUTH    Officer Gene Kantorski     1997-98 THE NEW ADDAMS  FAMILY    Gomez Addams    1998-99
  • On Soap Opera Network

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy