What Direction does DAYS go now?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind the Horton Town Square having such a ubiqitous (sp?) presence on the show. I just wish the writers would find reasons for the characters' being there so often that were more organic to the stories and characters.

• Members

It's true: I am a dude. The name (and sig line) has ever been an inside joke I think maybe three people only ever caught onto.

But it must be said, despite my satirical user headline this past year, I am not, as bellcurve and Sylph inexplicably thought, the face of AIDS. I still don't know where that came from. I keep it up there in their sacred memory, of such a gonzo moment.

• Members

Agreed. Horton Town Square is definitely more visually appealing. Main Street looked like a trash can exploded. Although they're entering Main Street-like territory with the way they're using the set. It should NOT be used for such previous events like a fancy dinner gathering or a college beer pong party. If they hold so-and-so's (just caught myself, almost let a spoiler slip) funeral at the town square, I'll vomit.

I loved that Marlena/Samantha/Don storyline idea! Great use of history and very captivating material smile.png

• Members

How symbolic would it be for a disaster to sweep through Salem and destroy the Town Square? Would there be glass all over the floor as it is purpoted to be domed to protect all inside from inclimet weather? Would the town sofa turn out to be one of Stephano's traps and swallow John Black alive?

• Members

I think on last Friday's episode was the first time in a loooooooong time that the town square was NOT featured AT ALL! It was a refreshing change, even if the alternative was endless blue rooms with different variations of protruding walls and furniture.

Oh yes! Now you've hit the spot for me smile.png Too bad she's no Marcia Cross.

Archived