Y&R April Discussion

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad Chelsea ripped VicBoria and her sanctimonious attitude. Chelsea is turning into a great character - chemistry with Adam is high. The new direction for Adam is a good one - better than a Shadam rehash.

Thank goodness Genie saw Jack for what he is. hope she creates a pre-nup that prevents Jack from dumping her and keeping company. BTW - Ironside, I mean, Aunt Jack - best storyline in years. I hope they keep him in chair for a long time. PB, who usually gets on my nerves, has done an outstanding job. I'm glad the Patty fallout this time really was a gamechanger - Adam and Jack. Both have had meaty stories that matter.

• Members

Genevieve is a dumbo. Why does she expect kind treatment from Jack? And if Genie Francis still can't pick out an accent than what has she been doing? I just don't understand anything about this character, other than that she is going to be thrown at every man on the show, apparently.

Didn't she drug and rape Billy?

They dropped Adam's story (the blindness). Muhney has said he isn't working much.

• Members

I keep expecting to hear that Genie Francis is out the door--Genevieve has been DOA since day one and continues to wander aimlessly however I'm guessing with

they'll keep her around.

As for Adam now would be a good time to have him leave town to go find himself or something and wash their hands of the mess they have created.

• Members

They dropped the "redemption" story like a hot potato. Yet they still don't want to write him as a villain. He's just there. People may enjoy his "snark", or his hands, but the character seems to be lost. And painting the drug rapist Chelsea as the victim is nonsensical.

Archived