GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alexis concieved Sam in high school when she was 16 while away at a New England boarding school. Drunken college ONS doesnt work. Where did David grow up? It could work if he went to the same school or a nearby one

LOL....OLTL actor in as recast for GH character:

Bree Williamson in as nuSarah Webber.

David A Gregory as nuDillon Quartermaine

Farah Fath as nuBrook Lynn Ashton

• Members

Um... I'm not entirely sure where David Hayward went to high school, but he supposedly grew up in California. He went to Stanford for undergrad and went to med school at Columbia. His grandparents or his dad's extended family were never mentioned that I recall, but someone could totally recton that if they wanted so David's extended family was from New England or Vanessa sent him to boarding school there, and he just happened to meet Alexis. NLG and VI are the same age. It could happen. LOL.

Actually, if VI does come to GH, I look forward to seeing him as someone other than David. If he were David, too many AMC fans (myself included) would want to know what happened, who JR shot, what happened with Cara, etc., and I for one have zero interest in seeing Lindsay Hartley and her tears and mascara on GH.

• Members

I think that this would be the only "excitement" driver for VI's reprisal of the David role, to provide insight to how that fateful evening in Pine Valley ended. It would give fans closure, and an incentive to tune in... even if only for a week, ala the OLTL cameos.

• Members

It won't be David, but that would be smart considering how successful Anna's return has been. Plus an actor of that caliber will immediately boost the prospects at the hospital and force them to put major stories there. You also have the added boost of wrapping up those AMC loose ends. At this point I'd only bring David if the show was officially renewed for a year.

Archived