Relaciones Peligrosa

dc11786

• Members

Yup....so many stories were dropped or just glossed over....the obvious two were Ale/Diego love story and Patty insta marriage to a guy she had dumped before.......

One of the episodes went from her dumped soon to be husband getting angry with her about using him to let her friends escape the law and then puff...he wasnt seen again....lol

Ale and Diego....uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....no confrontation with Ale's parents with Diego.....no Diego standing up to his dad.......no Diego's dad trying to seperate them....nothing...we got nothing...

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

mun2 is rerunning this novella in the 11 o'clock slot. I caught an episode last night from fairly early in the run. Damn, I had forgotten how much potential this show had.

I still loved the Nora / Ale friendship, which was so honest and real. Nora was such a fascinating, multifaceted character. I laughed again that Ale's sole interest in soccer was the player's legs. I may have to try and stick around and see if I can catch the bits and pieces of the Nora / Sebastian / Ale / Diego story this second go around.

Still hate that they show the other Aragon brother falling to his death in the opening credits.

Ana Conde is still wonderful. There was some great back and forth between her and Teresa, who I still enjoy. I loved Ana and Santiago's passion, while completely understand Teresa's professionalism. I thought a lot of the political infighting at the school was great and wish it was featured more than the awful story between Miranda / Mauricio.

It must be really early because they are still treating J.P. like a viable character rather than the cartoon villain he quickly became. What a thankless role that was.

I have a better appreciation for someone like Gonzalo this second go around. His story and character had different layers. I loved his home life and his attempts to make it in the US. I just wish the writing hadn't always let him get off for his crimes. In this episode, we got some of the fallout of Max and Gonzalo drugging Cassius, which was such a terrible story. Equally as horrible as Gonzalo creating the fake friend for Ale on the Internet. Just a rotten character, but I did feel a little more for him in this episode.

• 4 months later...

Archived