ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Colleen is also appearing in an online Western genre "soap" called Thurston with AMC alum Walt Willey:

Thurston-Season-3-Colleen-Zenk-Walt-Will

I think Walt looks pretty convincing as a guy from the old west, but Collen just looks like someone in costume to me. Maybe it's the eye makeup, but IDK, she just looks "off" somehow. I've actually not seen the show because I'm not really into westerns, so I can't really speak to how either of them actually are while acting in it, but the pics of her in costume bug me for some reason.

• Members

The executive summary, if you will...

George Hamilton is still tan, still rich and still happy. But he's into simplifying his life and living with less. He downsized from the Beverly Hills mansion and into a Wilshire Boulevard condo. He had a gay brother who told him his only regret in life was that he would have loved more. This taught George a lesson. Life seems very good for him.

Morgan Fairchild is still good humored, intelligent and adventurous in her career. Her face is frozen in time and a bit fuller than most would remember, but her figure remains voluptuous and her waistline intact. She goes out for lunch with friends daily and has been in a relationship with a film executive named Marc Seiler for 30 years. She is extremely interested in foreign policy, Twitter and being interested in the world.

In sum, both of these very glamorous figures are very real people who have their sh*t together.

• Members

Excellent summation. You know, I loved the George and Alana show, it should have lasted longer. I was so taken by bachelor George's stories, his posh apartment (I think he was still living in Sierra Towers at the time) and Rolls Royce. He and Alana had great chemistry. And if I must grow gray, I want to just like George.

• Members

I heard my name? Is it that obvious how big a fan of Stacy I am? ;)

Yes... I was alerted that Stacy was on tonight's show, so I'm definitely going to be watching.

Internet Movie Database is supposed to tip you off when an actor or actress has new credits added to the database, but this one hasn't been listed yet. Thanks guys! smile.png

Edited by sungrey