ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

"Reckless" was supposed to premiere during midseason, but got moved to the summer season! I know that you don't like Anna Wood on the show cuzlsaySo, but what do you think about the relationship and potential pairing between her character Jamie and Cam Gigadent's character Roy?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jamie is Anna wood right? If so I think she works better with the Adam Rodriguez character and i think he makes her more tolerable. I like Jamie vs Roy in the courtroom but have no interest in seeing it being pursued.

Its funny because I really think its the actress as I think the whole character works really well on paper.

I like her relationship with her assistant (one of the Wayans sisters im assuming), i like her with the cop who is clearly undercoveer and out to expose Shawn Hatosy's character, I like pretty much everything about the character just not the actress who portrays her. Weird, right?

Is there a Reckless thread somewhere here? I would try to locate it but i live in canada so i dont even know on which american network it is on.

• Members

IMO, I like the Roy/Jamie relationship, whether they're both fighting against each other in court or on a personal level outside of the courtroom! I like Jamie's assistant on the show too, along with Preston and Terry. I think that CG brings out the best in AW's acting (though I agree with you about her being green as an actor!) in their scenes together, and they have great chemistry with each other! Ditto for AW & AR!

Edited by CBRVA83

• Members

I think its because she reminds me way too much of an annoying tv personality we have here in canada. Thats why AW gets on my nerve so much.

I will look up her imdb page. Was she on anything beside reckless?

And sorry to everybody else wondering what the heck we are talking about i feel like we are highjacking this thread lol