• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

All My Children alums Cameron Mathison - (ex Ryan Lavery) and Esta TerBlanche (Gillian Andrassy Lavery) recently reunited. 

From Cameron's Instagram. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Forever8

• Members
3 hours ago, Forever8 said:

All My Children alums Cameron Mathison - (ex Ryan Lavery) and Esta TerBlanche (Gillian Andrassy Lavery) recently reunited. 

Esta barely looks different.

• Members

Crossposted: Jordana Brewster (Nikki, ATWT) discusses her soap days while promoting F9.

Everything about it makes me really happy that I started [there]. And I'm really, really, really sad that it doesn't exist anymore for actors, because it was like three years of boot camp. [...] I would get like 20 pages of material that I had to memorize for the next day and I couldn't think about it too hard, and I had to show up for work at like 7 AM and do my homework at the same time, and I think it just taught me a really good work ethic. It was also in New York where I worked with awesome actors [...] The guy that played my dad, this wonderful actor Benjamin Hendrickson, was like 'Jordana, you gotta stop swearing' [...] He gave me this wonderful letter when I got The Faculty and graduated from [ATWT], so it was a such a wonderful training ground. It made me so comfortable in front of the camera. So, not ashamed at all to be a graduate of As the World Turns.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I love that Jordana stays praising soaps.

On 6/18/2021 at 3:16 PM, Forever8 said:

Awwwww. Be still my heart. I loved those two together. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members
Posted (edited)

Garren Lake (Stitt) new Music Video

Also its cool on his IG to see GH co-stars liking his music

even though it can be awkward remembering him as Oscar and then watching this video where he sings about girls riding him like a jet ski

Do you Garren Do You

Edited by John

• Members

Vivica Fox (Generations, Y&R) nods to her soap history in this Independence Day oral history:

We are at the premiere, and afterward we are sitting at a restaurant eating and it’s great. Everybody loves the movie. And Roland [Emmerich] leans over the table and he goes, “Did you know your first day of filming that if you weren’t good, we were going to fire you?” and I go, “What!?” He goes, “Yeah, the main reason we found out about you was [producer] Bill Fay’s wife, who was at home watching soap operas.” And I came up on The Young and the Restless.

• Members

I've been watching Home & Away the last few months, and Bren Foster popped up for a short arc as a guy who came to Summer Bay after people who had been swindled out of their savings by a conwoman posted about it to a message board. He did a good job with what he was given

. I thought he was a little familiar but did not know until looking it up that he played Vivian's son Quinn on DAYS a decade ago. He's much thicker now. 

• Members
On 6/18/2021 at 6:16 PM, Forever8 said:

Adorable!!! ❤