ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was looking for an appropriate place to post this and thought, hey Vivica A. Fox is an ex-soap star (Y&R, Generations), so let me slide this here.

This clip is making the rounds: Vivica co-hosts “Cocktails with Queens” alongside Claudia Jordan, Syleena Johnson, and LisaRaye. For LisaRaye’s birthday, her co-hosts decided to surprise her with an appearance from her sister Da Brat, who had gone public with her engagement to a woman earlier this year, ending years of speculation about her sexuality. 

The surprise appearance didn’t go so well (not because of Da Brat’s coming-out):

• Members

Max Ehrich is currently embarrassing himself on social media begging for Lovato to take him back after all his thirst posts over other pop idols, followed by doing the whole poor me/"I'm moving on!!" thing and taking jabs back. Dude is a fool. I'd still take him back as Fen though.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Oh cringe, lol. Dude needs to get busy writing a song or something. I have to admit that I had no idea he was dating any one person because the last time I saw anything from him he seemed to be crushing on one or two other ladies, none of whom were Lovato. When that engagement post first made the rounds, I immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was a pandemic relationship. Two people who didn't have much else to do and became each other's 'thing to do'.

Having said all that, I also would like to see him back at Y&R.

Y&R has been salivating over his social media following as that is their main criteria these days, so it seems.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

He is talented but receipts have been pulled that he has been trying to latch himself to a Disney girl (Selena, Demi, etc.) for the longest. 

Demi wasn't even his first choice. He was originally thirsting after her ex-BFF/enemy, Selena. 

It's just embarrassing b/c I do think he could've easily became the next "it" thing based off his talent alone and the right pilot/movie screenplay. 

Maybe he'll spin this negative into a positive. 

• Members

Come to think of it, I do remember seeing a couple tweets about Selena Gomez. I don't follow Ehrich but I did check on soap actors, every now and then to see what they are up to if I read about a project that mentions them in one of the entertainment trade blogs. And then there was that stalking incident, which hopefully is no longer a concern. Not sure why Lovato would get together with someone who had been so stuck on a frenemy but they both seem sort of needy. When Y&R wanted him, he was in the midst of that stalking situation. Hopefully that has been resolved, so maybe he can have another crack at a stint with Y&R because he needs something productive to do.

Welp. I guess what he needs is therapy, rather than a run on a soap.

• Members

Renée Elise Goldsberry (OLTL) is co-starring with Sara Bareilles on Girls5eva, Tina Fey’s new Peacock comedy about members of a girl group from the 1990s who get back together for another shot at stardom. I love this concept. Shades of the recent Xscape reunion made into a Bravo series.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/renee-elise-goldsberry-to-star-in-tina-feys-peacock-comedy

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Tuc Watkins (David Vickers, OLTL) and Andrew Rannells are celebrating a year together (publicly) as a couple. They started dating when they were doing The Boys in the Band’s Broadway run (the film adaptation is now on Netflix).

Edited by Faulkner