Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

1 hour ago, Khan said:

When will people learn to keep that mess off social media?

Never. 

Which is why most have TWO profiles now...which is ALSO shady. Understandable sometimes but shady.

Vivica Fox reminisces about her time as a Soul Train dancer. There are blink-and-you-miss it clips of her former Y&R co-stars Shemar Moore, who once hosted the show, and Kristoff St. John, when Fox mentions her transition into soaps and beyond.

On 6/3/2020 at 9:49 PM, jcar03 said:

Marnie Schulenburg (ex-Alison, ATWT) has been diagnosed with stage IV inflammtory breast cancer, just 5 months after welcoming her first child:

https://www.soapcentral.com/atwt/news/2020/0601-marnie_schulenburg_cancer_diagnosis.php

Damn sorry to hear that, I was wondering whatever happened to her while Billy Magnussen has become more famous than any of the other Casey’s on ATWT.

On 5/20/2020 at 9:07 PM, Soapsuds said:

Jesse McCartney was on this season of the masked singer. He was in the finale tonight and was finally revealed. I had forgotten what a great voice he has.

https://people.com/tv/masked-singer-runner-up-frog-jesse-mccartney-heartbreaking-moments-career-why-he-competed/

One of his clues was the AMC photo album:
image.png

On 6/15/2020 at 1:07 PM, All My Shadows said:

One of his clues was the AMC photo album:
image.png

Here's the reveal with an All My Children mention.  Nicole Scherzinger guessed correctly with the photo album clue.

Edited by Jonathan

I'm glad Jesse seems to be doing well. He looks better recently. He was always the only J.R. I really liked, though I grew to accept Jacob Young and Ryan Bittle. JY's stories just sucked (though unf, his recent IG is hot).

Yay, thanks @Jonathan!! I had to hunt down the clip of the photo album but I assumed none of the celebrities picked up on it. Okay, Nicole!!

Jesse seems to go throw ups and downs a lot, which was reflected in several of his clue packages. He never took off the way it always felt like he would, but yes, it looks like this show rejuvenated him and his love for performing. “She’s No You” and “Leavin” are still bops.

23 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Here's the reveal with an All My Children mention.  Nicole Scherzinger guessed correctly with the photo album clue.

He did a performance of Coldplay’s “Fix You” on The Masked Singer that was pretty decent.

Rosemary Prinz (Penny Hughes, ATWT) was one of the featured players in a virtual performance of Tartuffe, part of the Molière In The Park series.  I will post the link in the As The World Turns thread, if anyone is interested in watching.

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned here, but Corey Page (Richard Wilkins, Loving/The City) apparently starred in a streaming series late last year called The Third, which was about a a gay married couple who brought in a third guy to help “spice things up”. It seems ok from the snippets I’ve observed.